014

Felix unbuttoned his school uniform, placing it on the school bleachers. He ignored Hyunjin's eager eyes that were watching him, a slight smirk. Felix removed the rest of his clothes, setting them on the wooden area away from them.

Hyunjin pulled Felix closer into the shower, shutting the curtains for privacy. Hyunjin turned the shower back on, letting the hot water fall on them.

Hyunjin couldn't take his eyes off Felix, and he looked so pretty like this. The innocent gaze as he looked to the side. Afraid of Hyunjin's siren-like eyes. Hyunjin's hands reached Felix's jawline, pressing his lips on Felix's. Their lips moving in sync,

Hyunjin pushed Felix against the shower wall, his hands moving from the jawline to his waist, tugging aggressively. Felix let out a careless whimper, putting his head onto the back wall of the shower.

"You sound beautiful.." hyunjin mumbled between the hickies he gave Felix. He could care less if anyone saw them on the pale canvas. He just, for some reason, wanted people to know Felix was someone's and was off limits.

Felix jumped in shock, yet the shocking pleasure ran through his body. Feeling Hyunjins, two fingers enter him, and his lips touch him gently. "H-Hyunjin.." Felix mumbled. He'd never felt this electricity in his body.

His two fingers went in and out.
"I-It feels so good." Felix bit his lip, looking to the ceiling, a grin on his face. Hyunjin wanted to see Felix from a better angle, turning him around to see Felix's backside.

His body was so perfect from behind. He was stunning in general. Everything was. Hyunjin could feel himself twitching just from imagining Felix crumbling before him.

"Fuck." Hyunjin pressed himself against Felix as he moved his fingers even faster. He felt so different. It felt so much further with Felix than the other girls. It felt so much better. It felt as if he'd needed this for years.

"On your knees," Hyunjin said, pulling out, letting Felix drop to the shower floor on his knees, water sliding down his perfect porcelain body.

Felix put his hand on Hyunjin's thigh, his other grabbing hyunjin in a hole, his tongue gently glazing, which made hyunjin shut his eyes, putting one fist against the wall. But suddenly, the sound of the door opening made hyunjin a little alarmed.  Yet, Felix still went. He was letting hyunjin hit the back of his throat.

His hands were also doing some work, going back and forth. It was driving hyunjin insane. He had to keep his voice down, though.

"Hyunjin? You still in there?"

"Y-Yeah, I'll be out soon," Hyunjin said, grabbing Felix's hair tightly,
Thrusting himself in Felix's mouth. Oddly, it seemed Felix wasn't bothered that there were people in the locker room.

"Class ends in 10 minutes, by the way. I'm going to head out." His friend said. Hyunjin didn't respond as he was so close. The sound of himself hitting Felix's throat was so satisfying. "S-Shit.." hyunjin said under his breath as he came in Felix's mouth, pulling out; he'd never experienced something that good during sex.

Felix stood up, turning around, his ass facing towards hyunjin.

"You're begging now?"

Hyunjin asked, a smirk. "Y-Yes, please fuck me," Felix said shyly,
Looking down at the floor, feeling hyunjin at his entrance. Luckily, it wouldn't hurt as much as it did Initially. Felix was pulled back, hyunjin hugging him tightly by his waist as he slid in. Felix let out a slight whine, feeling hyunjin deep.

"Fuck me harder, please," Felix said in a breathy tone. Holding onto Hyunjin's arms that were tightly holding him. His head rested against Hyunjin's shoulder, jolting with every thrust that hyunjin adjusted to.

Putting Felix against the wall to grab his arms and reach even more resounding. "A-Ah." Felix moaned out loud, his legs slowly out when hyunjin went deep and slow—grinding his hips.

"I-I can't.. take.." Felix said, his breath running short. He could feel tears emerge from the pleasure. He was nearly crying about it.

"Take it," Hyunjin said in Felix's ear as he thrusted harshly. He was now holding the inside of Felix's thigh, rubbing them and making him even more vulnerable to hyunjin.

Felix felt himself release, as well as hyunjin too. The two were out of breath from the process; Felix felt so weak from the waist down, the same hot water falling down his legs.

Hyunjin just grabbed the towel from the top of the shower, shutting the water off so they weren't wasting any more of it.
Felix could only watch as hyunjin left for his separate locker across the room.

Felix kept his eyes on hyunjin.
"Do you need something?"
Hyunjin asked, feeling Felix's eyes.
"I-I need a towel," Felix mumbled, hoping hyunjin would receive it for him.

"They're on that shelf." Hyunjin said.  It was already starting to become cold."Oh, okay." Felix said softly, and he stood up weakly, deciding to get it himself.

Where he wrapped it around on his waist, looking at himself in the mirror beside the towels.

'Shit'

He thought.

Looking at the marks on his neck.

They were that bad, but Felix's hair wasn't long enough to cover them. Hyunjin had already left, considering how the door shut behind him.

What was he going to do?

________________

AHHH