006.

Felix sat his tray down on the lunch table. He hadn't seen hyunjin much today. Felix smiled when he noticed hyunjin walking, hoping that hyunjin would notice. He expected hyunjin to sit with him, yet he didn't.

He sat down with his friends.

Felix's precious smile faded slowly. He just pursed his lips and looked down at his salad. That was okay, though. Hyunjin had sat with him most of the time. Being with his friends shouldn't hurt the way it does, except that hyunjin ignored him most of the day.

Felix was Alone again, looking at hyunjin only. He was laughing with his friends and enjoying his time; maybe he didn't mean to ignore Felix. Perhaps it was just an accident, and he wasn't doing it intentionally. Felix stood up, taking his tray with him. He decided he was just going to wait in the classroom. He found it embarrassing to be alone at lunch.

Felix slid open the classroom door and walked to his seat, where he plopped down. Taking out his phone, he planned to sit and scroll for lunch.

This was the class that he had hyunjin in. Obviously, hyunjin never noticed Felix, like Felix saw hyunjin. The door slid open. Felix didn't think much of it until he saw hyunjin, he seemed to have forgotten something.

Felix stood up for a moment, watching Hyunjin face directly to him, he just sighed, looking away.
"Hi." Felix smiled, he was now standing straight in front of hyunjin. Although Felix thought this was sweet and funny. Hyunjin's face showed a different emotion that Felix didn't acknowledge.

"Yeah?"

Hyunjin said dully.

He'd forgotten his phone in his school bag.

"So, are you busy tonight? - we could see a movie together or just go eat dinner together?" Felix said. He sounded so excited. It was highly harsh watching hyunjin walk past him, bumping his shoulder.

Felix's mouth parted, and he slowly looked over at hyunjin, who was walking with His hands shoved in his pocket, acting as if Felix wasn't there.

"Did I do something?" Felix asked. He wanted to know so badly. He followed behind hyunjin like some kind of dog and its owner. He'd let his guard down for a complete jerk. But the sad part was, if it made him feel loved, he'd do it all over again.

"No, Felix, you didn't do anything,
forget we did what we did ok?"

"F-Forget?"

Felix said softly.

Feelings his heart throb in the worst way possible. It hurt. So badly, he'd never experienced this type of pain. But it hurt. He felt comfortable enough to show the things he was so insecure about to hyunjin, yet Hyunjin was telling him just to forget.

"Yeah, I'll do that."

Felix said, a shaky smile, it was a true smile and even you could tell.
Hyunjin used Felix. That was the obvious he was stating. Yet, Felix still loved hyunjin.

After all of the hurtful words he just said, Felix still wanted hyunjin to hold him in his arms.

______________

Leave also by SKZ, and the whole album is Fye