034

Chan opened the door, looking at jeongin, who was standing there. He became confused, yet happy jeongin was there. "Do you need something?" Chan asked, leaning against the doorway to listen to the boy.

"I was thinking about what you said.. about us starting over."

Chan's face fell.

"Did you choose Minho? It's fine if you did. He'd probably treat you better than I did in the last four months."

"No, I chose you."

Jeongin said.

Chan's face lit up, his eyebrows raised. "You treated me amazing, besides the end. You're willing to change and fix it, but if you can't, I'm not giving you another chance."

"So, we're back together?"

"If you want us to be."

"Of course I do." Jeongin heard excitedly from Chan's lips. He pulled jeongin into a hug. He was feeling the warmth he missed, nearly. He hated to admit it, but he couldn't sleep without jeongin next to him. Sure, he got some hours, but it was hard without jeongin cuddling against him.

"I'll be better, I'll do better, I promise."

Chan said gently. Holding the sides of Jeongin's face, making sure the boy could see how Chan felt.
He liked seeing Jeongin's gentle smile that had so much purity; Chan couldn't resist pulling him in once more, hugging him tightly.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Jeongin said, his arms wrapping around Chan's neck, returning the loving energy.

Felix pressed the send button. That should raise his history grade to a B plus; he was striving for better.
He pressed his power button, looking over at his notifications.

Hyunjin had sent him several messages, but he couldn't respond well. Hyunjin knew this as well.

The messages read:

'I know you're busy, but when you're done call me.'

'Please :)'

Felix smiled. He stood up and bit his lip, fighting back a large and shy smile when he put the phone to his ear after pressing Hyunjin's phone number.

"Have you eaten?"

Was the thing hyunjin first said,
"Not really. I've been focused on my studies; why?" Felix tilted his head for a moment, leaning against his window.

"do you wanna come over for the weekend? Minho and his husband are staying here, though, it gets annoying loud."

"Yeah, I'll come."

"Okay, do you want me to pick you up?"

"No, I'll do it myself."

Felix smiled. He was blushing at Hyunjin's voice. How embarrassing. The two said their goodbyes. Felix got ready, of course, throwing his suitcase on the bed.

He opened the drawer, staring at the pack of condoms. Would these fit hyunjin anyway? Considering he was sort of big. Maybe he had his own, whatever, not like they'd be doing that anyways — Felix, you pervert.

Felix rolled his eyes, throwing some nice clothes for the family reunion and throwing in his hair stuff.

He texted jeongin explaining where he would be, but jeongin wasn't answering him.

________________

I love my bf