032

Minho opened the door, staring at someone he didn't expect to see.

"Jisung, hi."

He said he hated how his heart began beating quickly, and his face almost lit up. They weren't together anymore. He didn't like how he still felt happy seeing Jisung's face.

"Have you signed the papers yet?"

Jisung asked. He couldn't even look at Minho. He didn't want to see his face. He hated how Minho still made him happy on the inside.

"No, I haven't."

Jisung looked down at his feet, staring at the front area of minhos house. He felt sick to his stomach from hurt, a swirl of emotions sinking in his mind.

"They are due tomorrow, your signature."

"I'll turn them in."

Minho said with a forced, gentle smile. He swallowed the lump when Jisung nodded, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"How's your boyfriend?"

Minho asked.

"He's great."

Jisung said dully. The two were ignoring the barrier of love that surrounded them. They hated how they weren't together anymore. They had steady arguments all the time when they were married. Jisung hated the yelling, yet Minho always yelled. Minho hated how Jisung never communicated about his feelings - he went silent almost every time.

"Really? - I'm glad you're happy."

Minho said back.

Jisung's eyes finally looked up to minhos eyes. He looked into them, trying to read his expression.

"I'll go, pick them up tomorrow since you're busy." Jisung broke the silence between them, as it was loud, "Okay, bye." Minho pursed his lips, watching Jisung walk away.

Yet he wanted Jisung to stay longer, watching him walk away. He tried to hold him, tell him he loved him.

But he had someone else in mind, someone he liked so far, although he noticed it wouldn't bother him if the guy suddenly left and chose Chan instead of him.

He soon realized he wanted Jisung.

His jisung.

Minho groaned, slamming the door when Jisung drove off. He looked at the divorce papers on the desk, folded as if they were nothing. He didn't want to sign them. It made him feel sick. Even picking up that pen and thinking about what he was about to sign made him want to puke.

He soon realized he didn't love jeongin.

He wanted his past back.

How was he going to tell jeongin how he felt? The door was knocked on, making him fix himself and open it back.

Perfect timing.

"Can we talk?"

Jeongin asked.

Minho nodded, a smile when jeongin walked in.

"I don't wanna be anything with you; wanna be friends if that's okay. I'm not over my ex-boyfriend. I'm sorry." Jeongin Immediately said, watching Minho sit on the couch as he was waiting for a response.

"I don't wanna be anything with you either. I was going to talk to you about the Same thing."

"Really? I was so afraid I was going to hurt you." Jeongin said, a relieved look crossing his entire face. "I miss someone too." Minho looked over to the unfiled papers on the desk by the door.

"You should try and get him then."

"He has a boyfriend. I'm not going to ruin his happiness. He deserves it, better than I could've done for him."

Minho said. Those words made jeongin frown. He could feel Minho's emotions, angst, worry, and fear of losing him.

___________________

HHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA