007.

Hyunjin opened the door to his home, and it had been a long day.
A stressful one at that. He told Felix to forget their moments.
Although hyunjin hadn't forgotten, and he hated it. Felix was just so pretty when he was looking like that in that state. Hyunjin jumped on his bed, letting himself lay on the black mattress. The cleaning lady was here before, and she straightened it up nicely.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes from boredom. Chan was with his lovey-dovey boyfriend, and the rest of his friends weren't his friends. They were there for hyunjins money and popularity within the school.

Chan was his only real friend.

Hyunjin grabbed his phone, a smirk on his face; he pressed Felix's contact. He was slowly putting it to his ear. "Hi, can we talk? My place, I feel like I was too harsh earlier." Yet, he couldn't care less about how Felix felt then. He was bored and needed something to feel.

Felix agreed to the gaslighting, also agreeing to meet hyunjin because he had such a big crush on hyunjin. He was blinded.

Felix knocked on the door. He'd fixed himself up, hoping that hyunjin would at least try on him.
Hyunjin's house was glorious. There were about four different cars parked on the side. The house was made of money at that Point.

Felix watched as the door opened, revealing Hyunjin's body and well-sculpted face. Felix put his hands together below his waist, waiting for hyunjin to continue.

"You can come in."

He said. Hyunjin moved out of the way as well as opening the door wider. The place was spotless. There wasn't a single dust particle on any of the shelves. It smelled like fresh cinnamon vanilla.

Hyunjin looked good, too, and his skin was flawless. "I wanna apologize. I shouldn't have told you to forget it." Felix listened.
"So, I'll make it up to you; we can watch a movie in my room. We can make popcorn."

Felix smiled.

"Really? For me?"

"Mhm, anything to make it up to you," Hyunjin said, watching Felix walk up the stairs. Felix couldn't get over the interior design of Hyunjin's home. It was beautiful.
His parents weren't home, which was odd.

"So, are your parents at work?"

"Yeah," Hyunjin responded, opening his bedroom door and letting Felix in first. "they're always working." He replied that he didn't seem to have a problem with it. It must've been nice to have a mansion-like house to yourself every weekend.

"I didn't think my first time would be in a car.." Felix said with a slight giggle. But it didn't seem like hyunjin wanted to talk about it. He gently picked his remote off the side table. But he didn't seem that interested in Felix at this moment. He picked different movies.

"I'll make the popcorn then!"
He scooted himself off the mattress. The way Hyunjin's bedroom was, it was almost like he was a prince or something. Three stairs that led up to the door. Those three steps surrounded the bed all the way.

Hyunjin adjusted, scooting his hips forward to watch Felix walk up the stairs. Oddly, he looked cute doing this. Hyunjin put his hands behind his head, looking at the ceiling. What did he look like, catching feelings for an irrelevant person like Felix?

He figured Felix had no idea where anything was, though - which also explained why he was stupid. Hyunjin smiled at the thought of Felix being confused. He sat up from the mattress, jumping off of the bed to walk up to the stairs.

He stripped off the hot oversized hoodie he was wearing
Revealing the black tank top underneath. He ran his fingers through his hair, opening the bedroom door.

Felix opened a cabinet. There were so many snacks and food options to eat. But sadly, no popcorn. He had a lot of alcohol, too. Felix frowned.

But he was taken back, feeling arms around his waist, pulling him back. Obviously, he was quick to look over his shoulder at hyunjin, who was now sitting on his shoulder, looking straight forward as if his acts were innocent.

"You need help?"

He asked.

"Y-Yeah."

Felix mumbled, looking down.
Hyunjin broke off the skin-to-skin contact, parting ways to grab the popcorn, which was on the far upper shelf. Where Felix most likely couldn't reach.

"Sorry," Felix said with a shy smile. He grabbed it from Hyunjin fingers.
"Why don't you stay the night? I mean, the party is tomorrow. It wouldn't make sense for you just to leave."

"But wouldn't that be bothering? I don't wanna annoy you." Felix asked. Hyunjin was seriously confusing him, "You don't annoy me." Hyunjin smiled, yet behind that devilish smile was something so manipulative Felix didn't even notice it.

He was so oblivious.

Which made it easier for hyunjin.

"Wouldn't it be nice to sleep with me anyway? I'm sure you dreamt of it." Hyunjin whispered, walking closer to the now flustered boy before him. Felix smiled underneath hyunjins gaze, biting his lower lip, "H-have not." Felix turned around, opening the bag of buttery popcorn, attempting not to make himself even more embarrassing.

What was hyunjin doing to him?

______________

House of balloons by the weeknd >>>