038

Felix watched hyunjin across the gym room. He loved hyunjin so much.

Felix gently placed his hands on his knees, his arms wrapping around as he leaned against the bleachers. It was almost time for them to graduate, when hyunjin and him would finally get together. Felix had brought his grades up, and they were sitting at A's and B's compared to the D's and F's he had. He smiled when hyunjin faced him.

But.

Hyunjin didn't smile back. He ignored the smile.

Did Felix do something?

Felix just bit his lip, hyunjin would never do something like that. Felix stood up on the bleachers. He couldn't stop counting the days until graduation; they graduated in 5 days.

They'd taken their semester exams, and they would be together for a while.
Felix had never felt like this. Felix smiled as he approached hyunjin," I smiled at you." Felix said, "I didn't see it, sorry." Hyunjin said back, hugging the boy by his waist and cradling himself in Hyunjin's neck.

"I can't wait to be with you."

Hyunjin whispered.

Hugging him by his waist and smelling the sweet scent in Felix's body. No one was around anyway. They treated gym class like a break period. Felix giggled.

"I'm almost at all As."

Felix said proudly. Following hyunjin, their hands interlocked as they walked to the locker room so hyunjin could change. "Really? I'm proud of you, love." Hyunjin said, sitting on his bottom to change shoes.

The two talked alot about themselves as they walked.

__________________

Very short chapter sorry you guys