021

Felix was in the pool, looking at hyunjin standing before him. The pool lights were staring at Hyunjin's face, glistening.
It made him so happy to even be near hyunjin. Hyunjin's eyes wandered around Felix's face, looking at every detail.

Hyunjin soon realized, his face going pale. His heart was beating, looking at Felix. His cheeks felt.. warm. He felt as if he was panicking in front of Felix.

The two had talked for about 30 minutes, swimming around and sharing lustful moments."Why do I feel like this?"Hyunjin asked. His heart was pounding even harder, watching Felix tilt his head. He was so beautiful.

Before Felix could even question, hyunjin interrupted. "Get out."
He said.

"What?"

Felix asked with a light chuckle.

"Just get out."

Hyunjin mumbled.

"I don't wanna see your face."

Hyunjin turned away from Felix's perfect, elegant, and kiss-worthy face. He didn't like to feel those loving feelings in his heart when he looked at Felix. He didn't do relationships. Yet, he felt like he wanted to have one with Felix. He didn't like it.

"Hyunjin —"

"I said get the fuck out."

He said a little louder, looking at the water Beneath. Felix, looking at Hyunjin's backside, was heavily hurt—a bite to his lip.

"Okay, sorry." He said softly.

He reached for the towel next to the pool, wrapping it around his waist as soon as he got out. He could feel the ice on his skin from stepping out.

Felix looked at hyunjin, who was still back-faced. "Did I do something? We were doing just fine, and you snapped at me."
Hyunjin swallowed. "When I look at you, I feel something — I don't like looking at you and feeling something." He said harshly.

"But when I look at you, I feel something, and I like it."

"I don't like you, Felix. You're nothing to me." Felix felt his heart stop, feeling his lips Begin to quiver along with his teary eyes. "Yeah, you're right. It's pointless to feel like this." He gripped the side of his towel. He finally just decided to leave. He shut the sliding glass door, feeling his tears fall. Was he not good enough? Was there something wrong with him?

________________

I love lana del reyyyyyyy