026

Jeongin put his phone down, looking outside of the car window.
"When does your class start?" Jeongin looked at Minho, who was beside him.

"Less than 20 minutes." Jeongin smiled. Minho was a nice guy. With one hand on the steering wheel and his hips pushed forward, he was handsome for a guy you'd meet at a club in Seoul.

"I don't really wanna go."

Jeongin said with an innocent smile, turning his body to the side to look at Minho.

"What do you wanna do then?"

But the window was knocked on, which was odd. Jeongin's eyes widened, seeing Chan, who was looking through it.

"What the fuck are you doing?"
Jeongin asked, rolling the window down. The more obvious question was how the fuck did he know jeongin was here.

"How did you know I was here?"

"I tracked your phone," Chan said, holding up his phone to show Jeongin's location. Chans' eyes adjusted to Minho, who was in the driver's seat. His head tilted to look at Chan.

"How old are you?"

Chan asked, a bit shocked to see someone this old-looking with jeongin.

"25." Minho responded.

"Jeongin, what the —" Chan mumbled, watching jeongin step out of the vehicle holding his bag.
"I think I should go, and I remembered I have a first-period test." Minho nodded, looking at Jeongin's side, shamelessly checking him out.

"Jeongin, he is seven years older than you."

"So?"

Chan scoffed.

"he is 25, and you're 18."

"I'm An adult, and I turn 19 in a few months." Chan just rolled his eyes, hearing Jeongin's careless words. "I think Felix was having sex on the phone with me earlier, and he sounded like it, at least."

Jeongin changed the subject.

"Jeongin, why won't you give me another chance." Jeongin stopped in the empty hallway, holding his bag on his shoulder. He didn't even want to turn around.

"Because Chan, you cheated on me, I gave you a lot, I gave you everything, and you were interested in other guys, so now I'm interested in other guys."

"I won't do it again, jeongin. I promise you. I love you." Jeongin kept walking, stepping to his locker. He still had some minutes left before class.

"What if I prove that I love you? Would you give me a second chance? You can't just give up a
Four year relationship in just three weeks jeongin."

He shoved his extra clothes for health class into his locker before he could even think about facing his ex-boyfriend.

Chans' eyes were begging. But jeongin had his eyes set on Minho. He was going to move on. He'd had his guy set.

"Fine, that doesn't mean I won't stop hanging out with Minho."

Chan felt slightly angry about that, but the two went against each other. But jeongin didn't say anything. He didn't mention anything like that.

So it was him vs that Minho guy,
That's very handsome, Chan scoffed. Chan was also attractive.

Felix was in the kitchen, doing some at-home assignments. He was having a tough time focusing as his ass felt like it was in pain every time he walked.

"You want coffee?" Hyunjin asked.

Felix noticed a change in hyunjin day by day. He'd become soft, almost like he'd let his guard down for Felix.

The door was suddenly knocked on, startling the blonde; hyunjin was too focused on making the coffee the younger wanted.

Felix stood up, walking to the door where he unlocked it. He opened the door quickly, staring at another male. He had sharp features and was extremely hot, but why was he here at Hyunjins?

"You must be one of his little playthings."

"What?"

"Is hyunjin here?"

Felix already didn't like this guy; he just gently opened the door, letting hyunjin get a view of the guy.

"Minho? What are you doing here?" Hyunjin said he smiled, greeting the male with a warm hug. Felix could only stand what seemed to be between them as he watched them both.

"Are you friends with someone named jeongin?"He asked. "Not really, but he is.", Felix could feel Minho looking with eager eyes.

"Tell me about him, things he likes."

"Why do you wanna know?"

Felix asked.

"I'm interested in him."

This Minho guy said. Felix rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. As he was very protective of his best friend, jeongin helped him through a lot so he would hate his best friend being the one put through alot.

Jeongin never told him the guy he met, but he was guessing this was him. All tall and cocky about himself.

Ew was all Felix could think.

"What makes you think he's interested in you?"

"Last night specifically."

"Last night?"

Felix questioned.

Hyunjin's eyes averted from Felix to Minho, who was passing a smirk.

"God Felix, you're so innocent."

Hyunjin mumbled, beginning to walk away. He announced the coffee was done to change the not-so-innocent conversation.

_______________________

Cover me is such a good song