18

Earlier

Jeongin opened the door to his and Chan's house, and he hated how Chan was there. His car was parked in front. Jeongin planned to get his stuff so it wouldn't be a problem for the next 'whore' to walk into Chan's house.

Jeongin sat the key on the hanger, looking around. He just sighed. It already smelled like him, and everything did.

He missed Chan, and deep down, he knew he would never get over Chan. He just couldn't accept it.
Jeongin opened their past bedroom. Staring at Chan, who was sitting on the bed, he had a look of guilt on his face.

Chan just stood upon Jeongin arrival, watching the boy grab his suitcase. "Are you going to the party tonight?"

"Maybe," Jeongin responded, shoving his clothes in the suitcase and folding them.

"Jeongin... I'm sorry for everything. I should've told you."

"It's fine, it's over with. I could care less." Jeongin lied. He walked to the bathroom as well with a small sigh. He looked over at their toothbrushes, and they were right beside each other, which hurt the most.

"Jeongin."

Chan said. "What? Seriously, if you're that guilty, kiss my foot and beg or something, it's fine. I'm over it; I've told you it's done." Chan backed up as jeongin stormed out of the bathroom.

"Can we still be friends, right?"

"That's okay." Chan heard he felt some relief when jeongin said this.
Jeongin just pulled his suitcase off the bed. It was indeed the end.

Jeongin fixed the shorts around his waist, tightening them more around his waist. The top was ultimately see-through, and the red mesh looked great with the black leather shorts. "Are you sure this looks good? I don't normally wear this type of stuff.." Felix said he was a little insecure when he looked at himself.

"You look nice. What do you mean? It fits your waist." Jeongin said. "Yeah," Felix mumbled. He hated the way he honestly looked. But as long as hyunjin liked it. It was okay.

So nothing would happen, right?

______________

AHH FORESHADOWING