008.

Felix poured the popcorn into the plain white bowl for the two. He grinned at the thought of hyunjin holding him. He'd always wanted to experience romantic things, and he always wanted to be had. His parents could never do it to him.

In fact, they never cared about Felix. They left him to fend for himself. They were only paying his bills, so the child protective services weren't alarmed, but now that Felix was 18, he paid his bills somehow.

He worked at a Cafe, which wasn't much, but it got the job done. Felix opened the door to Hyunjin's

Bedroom. Noticing how attractive he looked, the tank top hugging him, no wonder he attracted so many people. Who wouldn't want a chance with hyunjin? Hyunjin watched Felix crawl into bed, setting the popcorn in his lap.

"You've never had a boyfriend, have you?"

Felix just shook his head, looking at hyunjin, who was lying against the headboard beside him.

"Have you?"

Felix asked. He expected a yes, considering how many people hyunjin could pull with a singular glance.

"No, I don't do relationships."

Felix just bit his lip for a moment. He doesn't do relationships? Then why is he treating Felix like they are in a relationship? "Oh, so, you just.." Felix started to say, but hyunjin finished it for him, looking back at the TV playing a movie.

"I sleep around. I don't have anything better to do anyways."

Hyunjin admitted. Typically, people would just leave. But Felix sat there, taking in everything that hyunjin was saying. "I'm just another one that you slept with, right?", Felix asked. It hurt. But hyunjin just looked at Felix when he asked.

"You can say yes. If it means I get to see you, I don't care if that's what you want to do." Felix said. A chuckle, yet it was breathy and reeked of sadness,"Yeah, you are."
Hyunjin responded.

Felix bit his lip, looking down to the bowl of popcorn that hadn't been touched.

"So you wouldn't want to Date me?"

"Why are you asking me these questions?"

Hyunjin asked and scoffed.

"Because I like you, hyunjin... you avoid the fact I confessed to you hours ago." If hyunjin would've know thus conversation wouldn't sparked he would've never called Felix over.

"Felix."

Hyunjin mumbled, trying to get him to stop. "So you want me for my body?" Felix asked,"it-its okay by me if you do, I just don't want you to stop talking to me, i love you alot and I've never felt this happy with another person, you make me happy."

Hyunjins eyebrows furrowed.

But, he was hurting Felix, yet Felix was spilling out all of these emotions. He was starting to think Felix had issues in the brain.

"You can use me."

Those specific words ringed in hyunjins ears. His eyes regaining focus to Felix's eyes.

"Use you?"

"Yeah.. I just really want to be around you, and you seemed so interested when I was naked, I loved that feeling."

"So anytime I want.. you'd let me?"
Hyunjin asked a slight smirk.

The start a hellish life Felix would live.

______________

I love lana.