004.

⚠️

Felix slowly slid to his knees, looking at hyunjin, who was now above him. Seeing the eagerness in Hyunjin's eyes made him feel so tingly in his lower parts. He didn't know how to explain it, but he was eager, watching hyunjin unbutton his uniform pants, revealing the name-brand boxers he was wearing.

"I'll guide you," Hyunjin said, watching Felix's fingertips eagerly touch the rim of Hyunjin's boxers, slowly sliding them down, letting hyunjin lift his hips so it was easier to remove.

Felix had watched videos like this; it was much easier to know what to do first. Felix gently touched the base, learning his mouth wouldn't cover every inch of hyunjin.

He put his lip gently on Hyunjin's tip, slowly going down to where his hand was. "That's it... Move your hand, please," Hyunjin said, shutting his eyes to feel the pleasure rising. His hand stroked Felix's blonde hair, a satisfied smile as Felix obeyed.

Felix's lips sped up more, gaining confidence, hearing the semi-loud grunts between hyunjins breaths. He removed his hand, letting it sit on Hyunjin's thigh, trying to take in as much as possible with his throat.

Felix's eyes squeezed shut from this, noticing how he didn't gag much from doing this. Felix let some of his Saliva drip down from his mouth to Hyunjins dick. He rubbed it in with his hands, creating some form of lubrication for future events.

They were already late for their classes, so there was no point in rushing.

Felix guessed this was his time, but he feared letting hyunjin see him like this. What if his body wasn't appealing? Felix just gently removed a single button at a time, feeling more nervous as he let more and more loose.

Hyunjin removed the rest of his clothes as well. Hyunjin was glad Felix had stopped. He would've come already. He was enjoying this way better than the many girls he slept with, as he said before. This was more entertaining.

He was lustfully attracted to Felix, and he couldn't imagine himself dating the boy. But he could imagine himself on top of him. Hyunjin smiled at the fact Felix was so cutely on his knees, unbuttoning his jeans.

He looked so innocent while he did this, so hot as well. Hyunjin opened his armrest, grabbing a bottle of lube that he kept.

Hyunjin wouldn't Judge his body, and Felix felt comfortable enough to know this. He felt pleased with hyunjin, and he felt like he wanted to be with hyunjin. Relationship-wise, hyunjin likes him back, right?

"This is just gonna help with the pain, okay," Hyunjin said, placing the lube on top of himself as we
Felix smiled. He was letting his guard down so quickly, letting hyunjin rub him so passionately, letting him touch him in all these ways. Felix felt so comfortable even letting hyunjin see him like this.

He didn't feel judged. He felt safe.
Felix gently felt himself slide down, his eyes shutting as he felt the pain of hyunjin in him. It felt as if he was hurting from both sides, his eyes squeezing so tightly that tears began to abrupt.

He didn't move for more than 2 minutes, adjusting to Hyunjin's size. Hyunjin's hands were on Felix's waist, and he felt the warmth around him. It was a satisfying feeling for such a long time.

"I know, it's okay," Hyunjin whispered, trying to distract Felix from the pain, kissing his back gently and whispering nice things in Felix's ear, complimenting him, knowing what Felix liked.

Felix finally held the sides of Hyunjin's car. Slowly moving up and down, he was moving to where he could adjust better. Hyunjin just tilted his head back to the sunroof of his car, his eyes shut for different reasons.

"Fuck that feels good," Felix mumbled. Which shocked hyunjin a bit; he'd never heard a word like that come from the boy's slips. In fact, he wasn't so innocent at all anymore. He was experimenting with different movements, which drove hyunjin insane-feeling how deep he was all of a sudden in the blonde; he grinded in small circles, which drove hyunjin up a wall, as well as the whimpering sounds from Felix.

The moment was more romantic, Hyunjin's hands now wrapping delicately around Felix's whole torso, thrusting himself in and out of Felix roughly. Hearing the erotic sounds in his ears, he felt himself get closer and closer by the second.

"I-I feel weird.." Felix said, his words coming out so breathy between his scattered moans. He felt knots that were begging in his lower area as hyunjin repeatedly hit the spot that felt amazing, sending thunderbolts through his body.

"Fuck, you feel amazing," Hyunjin grunted. His head disappeared into the crook of Felix's neck as he came, feeling Felix's body shake a little, his legs coming together.
Felix took a long breath in, sighing shakily.

_______________

Part two coming soon!