025

Felix tightly held the blanket beneath him, feeling a single digit enter him, moving gently in and out. It already felt good; conversely, his available hand traveled, going to Felix's chest.

He'd never done something like that to a guy. He leaned up, his tongue licking against his chest — causing immediate pleasure. His finger slid another one, curling as he went in and out. He was hitting the G-spot with his slender hands. It was driving the boy crazy beneath him.

"H-Hyunjin," Felix mumbled weakly, his legs closing. "You're weak already? It's only two fingers, love." Hyunjin said.

Felix sat up a little, his elbows holding his upper body up. His jaw fell when hyunjin slid in three. The pace was speeding up with each thrust hyunjin was giving.

"I-Im not weak." Felix lied, his legs shivering. He could feel his climax forming inside of his stomach.
"Really?" Hyunjin smirked.

Felix nearly screamed as hyunjin went at an inhuman pace, his legs shaking severely. He was aggressively holding onto the sheets beneath him.

"I-Im.. coming," Felix said lowly.
Arching his back, he couldn't hold himself up anymore. Hyunjin watched in awe when Felix released, his eyes shutting tightly.
He looked so cute like this. Already sweaty and weak.

Hyunjin ran his fingers through his hair, watching Felix oddly sit up. Felix sat on his knees, staring at Hyunjin's shorts, finding some confidence to remove them from Hyunjin's waist.

Felix removed the boxers as well, his hands wrapping around as he put his lips on the tip, slowly going down in a teasing matter and going back up. Felix let some Saliva fall on top of the surface, rubbing it with his hands, jerking him up and down.

Hyunjin bit his lip, removing the hair from Felix's face as he sped up his mouth, hitting his throat each time. "Fuck, you're amazing," Hyunjin mumbled, gripping Felix's hair, pushing him down. As Felix didn't mind this type.

Hyunjin let Felix come up for air, taking a deep breath. He knew how hyunjin was. I didn't like to come early. He'd instead do it inside of Felix, as he's said before.

Yet Felix wanted to try something. He wanted rough. Sure, hyunjin mostly did harshly. But he wanted to be sore for days type of wild. "Could we do it.. rough?" Felix asked shyly.

"You sure?"

Hyunjin asked, a smirk. Felix nodded. He watched hyunjin reach over to his drawer. Felix was confused until he pulled out a somewhat non-sex-related. Handcuffs? Felix questioned. He also pulled out some oil, setting it down as well. "W-Whats this for?" Hyunjin ignored Felix's question, grabbing the boy's wrist and cuffing them.

Oddly, Felix felt even more eager as hyunjin put the key between his lips to cuff the other wrist. He bit his lips.

"So you can touch me. You want it rough, so I'll give it to you." Felix swallowed, hearing the tone hyunjin was using. Hyunjin pulled Felix's legs closer to him, putting him on all fours. It was hard for him to keep himself up, so he ended up lying on the mattress, giving the older a complete view.

He felt so vulnerable, bent over, and could barely move in front of hyunjin. But he liked this sort of.
Felix bit his lip harshly, feeling hyunjin enter him, feeling a substance fall against his ass, dripping down to his thighs.

"I like this angle," Hyunjin smirked, rubbing the oil all over Felix's body, massaging down to his waist and back. His hips began grinding slowly before he began to speed up, giving Felix time to adjust.

Felix bit his lip, rolling his eyes simultaneously when put on his side. Which made him feel it even more, Hyunjin's whole hand squeezing the boy's waist as he roughly thrusted.

Ring.

Ring.

Felix looked up at his phone, which was ringing. He was going just to let it ring, but hyunjin picked it up, handing it to Felix.

"Are you gonna answer?"

"W-What?"

Felix stuttered.

Felix hesitantly grabbed the phone, and it was jeongin. He must've Been mad that Felix wasn't there yet. But it didn't seem like he would be there any second.

"Yeah?" Felix asked.

To his surprise, hyunjin began moving his hips.

Did he seriously have no shame?

"You hung up on me!"

"Fu— y-yeah, I'm sorry."

"Are you okay?"

Felix shut his eyes as hyunjin roughly sped up. "Y-Yes, I'm fine. I'll be there in about 30 minutes."
Felix said, his head was buried in the pillow so he sounded muffled on the other end.

"Class starts in like 19 minutes, though? Do I need to pick you up? You don't sound okay."

"No! I'm fine; it just feels really good."

Jeongin became silent.

"What?"

"Nothing, I have to go."

"What feels good—" jeongin was cut off, Making Felix slam his phone back on the bed. Hyunjin smirked, leaning down to hover over Felix, grabbing his handcuffs connected to his wrist, and thrusting harder and more profoundly.

"A-Ah, i-im gonna.."

Felix let out a sigh of relief, feeling himself cum, weakly falling on the bed. Hyunjin also let out a sigh of relief, pulling out and falling on the bed next to the blonde.

"Should we skip?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah."

______________________

Ahhhhh