028

Jeongin stepped outside the school building, feeling a breath of fresh air; he loved leaving school. It was delightful. The stress was pulling on him as tests for colleges were piling up.

He spotted minhos car sitting there, eager to know more about Minho.

Jeongin watched Minho roll down the window, letting jeongin put his head in between the car and the outside, propping his arms up.

"This isn't an inconvenience for you, right?"

"Nope, I'm off. Family reunion soon," Minho said. He watched Jeongin step into the car, shut it, and pull his seat belt from the side and onto his waist.

"Where do you wanna go?"

Minho asked.

"I don't know, really, to your house, maybe? I'm kinda tired."

"Sure, I don't mind," Minho replied with a smile. Jeongin's eyes faced Chan, leaning against the school bricks, reaching into his pocket to grab his phone.

Jeongin stared at him for a long moment, his jaw falling. He looked so pretty in the blazing sunset. Jeongin looked down to his lap. What was he even thinking? Chan cheated on him. There was no point.

Minho pulled out of the parking spot. Leaving Jeongin just to look
At Chan from afar. "What do you want for dinner?" Minho asked, attempting to distract him from the sight. As he noticed that jeongin was staring.

"I'll make something." Just like Felix said, Minho thought. "Like what?"

"I'll figure it out when I make It to your house." Jeongin shrugged. Honestly, Minho felt he was going to win. Someone who cheated doesn't have a chance versus someone who was ten times better.

"You two don't look alike. You guys act similar, though." Felix pointed out, washing out the coffee cups in the sink to dry them off.

"Different dads."

Hyunjin responded.

"Oh, so.."

"Yeah, it was an affair."

Hyunjin said as if it didn't matter much to him, but truthfully, his mom mattered a lot to him. His dad, not so much, as his dad didn't seem to care much about him, especially not minho.

His dad called his mom all sorts of things when he found out the child wasn't his. This was obviously before hyunjin was born, but he knew this because of minho.

"What's wrong with your aunt? You two seemed to have a problem with her."

"She's just really crazy. We don't associate with our family as much." Hyunjin admitted.

Felix wanted to know more about hyunjin. He wanted to love hyunjin even more, which he always did. But he was slowly going into a trance.

____________________

Ahhh