015

Felix stepped into class, initially catching people's eyes. They stared with shock at the marks on Felix's neck.  Imdetially whispering amongst themselves, Felix sat his things down. He was late to his class, and so was hyunjin. Hyunjin walked in a couple of seconds after Felix. They were causing even more suspicion.

The whispering continued.
Felix hated this, and he hated being the center of attention.

"Hyunjin into guys?"

"They couldn't have done it, right?"

"Why Felix? There's so many other people."

We're the most spoken things out loud.

Those hurtful words made Felix conscious, and he just looked at his lap. His hands began to shake nervously. How he hated it, hyunjin didn't have to worry about this. Everyone loved him. They were right. Why would hyunjin want him? He was nothing compared to hyunjin.

Jeongin was faced with Chan, who was on his phone. It was their break period, so they were sitting in the school. "Chan?" Jeongin said sweetly, putting his hand on top of Chan's. "Yes?" Chan asked, putting the phone down to look at his boyfriend.

"Do you want anything?" Jeongin asked. He was willing to get chan something from the Cafe, like a coffee.

"No, it's okay," Chan said. He looked up from Jeongin. It was the guy from last night. Shockingly, Chan's eyes couldn't leave. He wasn't even focused on jeongin anymore.

He kept his eyes on the guy as he walked up to the register, telling the cashier what he wanted.

Jeongin's eyes followed Chan's, feeling his heart drop a little, noticing who Chan was looking at. The guy was beautiful, and he made jeongin look ugly.

"Do you like him?" Jeongin asked gently. He was hiding the pain behind his voice.
"What? — no, he just looks familiar..." Chan lied, a small laugh. "You're not even interested in me, Chan." Jeongin said he stood up. "Jeongin? Wait, I am I just —" Chan sighed in frustration, watching jeongin leave.

__________________

Oo drama