022

Hyunjin removed his uniform from his body. Everyone had been acting odd around him, though, and they whispered anytime they saw hyunjin. Hyunjin could've cared less, but he wondered why people whispered around him.

"Hey, hyunjin." Hyunjin turned around for a moment, seeing his friend approach him. "Hm?" He hummed. "Are you aware of what people say about you and Felix?"
He didn't know why he cared less about himself and more about what they were saying about Felix.

"No, why?"

"Chan is going around saying things."

Hyunjin's eyes narrowed for a moment.

"What is he saying?"

"That you use him for sex or something, if it's true, that's not okay, hyunjin, seriously." His friend said, patting Hyunjin's back harshly. "Son of a bitch." Hyunjin mumbled. He quickly opened the locker room door that led to the gym.

The look on his face was so stern that daggerings were shooting from them. He pushed past people, knowing exactly where the culprit was.

Chan was sitting on the bleachers, talking with his friends, laughing with them. When Chan noticed hyunjin, his face went slightly pale, seeing the look. "You fucking bitch." Hyunjin mumbled. He grabbed Chan's collar, throwing him on the floor.

Chan's friends were quick to try and break the string of punches that hyunjin was aggressively giving to Chan. Pulling him back harshly, Chan could barely get a single knock in.

"You deserved what you got, Chan, and you're a cheating bastard. That wasn't my fault. Jeongin had a right to know." Chan took a breath, looking at hyunjin with pure anger. "And who helped you when you were at your lowest? It wasn't your parents."

Hyunjin felt his whole body fill with such rage that he pushed the people holding him back far behind him. Once again, he let his anger out. "I'm gonna fucking kill you." He muttered.

Slamming his fist in Chan's face, it wasn't long before Principles approached, pulling hyunjin away again. Hyunjin felt a wave of anger disappear as he was removed from the scene entirely.

"Mr. Hwang, calm down." The man said, looking directly into Hyunjin's eyes. Hyunjin didn't want to hear it. He just removed himself from the guy's grip. "I am calm stop fucking talking," Hyunjin mumbled. He was putting a grim look on the Principal's face.

Hyunjin just opened the nurse's office, stepped inside, and sat on one of the beds. To his surprise, Felix was there; he was talking to the nurse herself.

God, how Felix was so pretty.

"Nurse Kim, we're sending him with you; he's got some cuts." He said, earning a nod from her.

When Felix turned around to look at hyunjin, he just went cold. "Felix, could you take over? I have to run things down." She gathered her papers with a small smile.

Now Felix couldn't avoid it.

"Yeah, of course." He smiled.

He turned around to hyunjin, who was looking at him. Felix just grabbed his first aid kit; in fact, Felix was the nurse's assistant and helped with bandaids and things like that because he liked helping people. Felix pulled up a chair, sitting in between Hyunjin's legs.

He couldn't even focus on hyunjin looking at him like that. His hands began to shake as he remembered the events from last night. He cried so hard last night his eyes were swollen.

"You cried yesterday."

Hyunjin said.

"What?"

"Your eyes."

Fuck.

Even hyunjin noticed. "Yeah, just stressed," Felix said. He was curious as to why hyunjin had got into a fight anyway. He was the type not to care.

"It was because of me, right?"
Felix stopped dabbing the wound on Hyunjin's face, looking him in the eyes.

"W-Why did you get into a fight?"

Felix changed the subject.

"Chan, he's spreading rumors about me; he said something about my parents."

"Ah.." Felix said, sliding the bandaid on.

"Are they back from their trip?"
Felix asked. Hyunjin couldn't be mad at Felix. He lied to Felix. Hyunjin's parents were dead, and he just didn't like talking about it. 

"They're not here anymore."

Hyunjin said gently.

"What do you mean?"

"They're dead. I lied to you because I didn't like talking about it; they've been gone for two years."

Hyunjin admitted.

"Oh," Felix said gently. Hyunjin was shocked when Felix just gave him a warm hug. Hyunjin had no idea why he was doing this, but it was extremely comforting. Hyunjin just placed his head on Felix's shoulder.

He hated how he felt.

He felt.. actual tears.

Hyunjin's eyes were crying.

Hyunjin pulled away, looking at Felix. Why was Felix comforting him? He cried because of hyunjin, yet he was helping him. Hyunjin said all those harsh words, yet Felix wiped the tears gently with his thumbs.

"It's okay." He whispered a small smile. Hyunjin felt his heartbeat, looking at Felix, who was treating him like a fragile piece of vase.
Yet Hyunjins used, lied, manipulated, and only liked Felix for his body — Felix still helped him.

Hyunjin sniffed. He couldn't stop crying. He could feel more approach; why was he crying so much? He couldn't even cry at the funeral, and he couldn't even cry because he felt uncomfortable. He felt weak.

But around Felix, he was comfortable enough to cry. He leaned against Felix's shoulder, letting the boy hug him again.
Felix smelled so wonderful as well.

Felix didn't judge him or call him weak. Hyunjin had consistently grown up around parents who despised the weak. He grew up with friends who made fun of him for it. He'd grown up with people like this, so he felt uncomfortable crying around people, afraid of judgment.

"Do you want something else? I can get you anything."

Hyunjin shook his head against Felix's shoulder, pulling Felix closer by the waist, finding the boy comforting. He could feel Felix's hands rubbing his back up and down with his fingers, drawing things and calming down hyunjins static breaths. Felix put his head against Hyunjins, laying it on top.

Felix let hyunjin pull away," I'm sorry." Hyunjin said, wiping his eyes before Felix could stare any longer.

"I don't mind if you cry, hyunjin; it's just an emotion."

"I never helped you when you cried, and I made you cry."

Hyunjin said.

"Yeah, but... I don't care about myself. I care more about you," Felix admitted.Hyunjin felt guilt wash over him.

"Oh." Was all he could say.

He was such a terrible person.

____________________

Long chapter