003.

It was the morning of another hellish day at school. Felix hated going to school every day until hyunjin and him began talking. Hyunjin took him to school in the mornings. It had been three days since hyunjin went up to speak to Felix.

Felix smiled to himself in the mirror. He noticed how he felt towards hyunjin was growing second by second. He couldn't do much to stop it when hyunjin was making these sweet comments and sitting with him at lunch, and he didn't feel lonely anymore.

He was happy.

Felix ran the straighter through the strands of hair. He frowned; he didn't look excellent today. He was disappointed in himself for how he looked. He swallowed nervously, judging the reflection.
He was in his school uniform, which was tight on him, and his dirty converses as his parents didn't have the money to afford new ones.

"Fuck." Felix mumbled. He wished he could look better. Like the pretty girls hyunjin met sometimes. The ones he talked to in the past, but he was nothing compared.

It set him back into reality, exiting his thoughts of happiness. Why would hyunjin like him? Sure, he complimented Felix, but was hyunjin even into guys? What if it was just a friendly way of praising Felix? His phone buzzed against the wooden dresser, directing his thoughts onto the text message.

It was hyunjin; he was here already. Felix grabbed his bag, unplugging the straightener so nothing wrong could happen. He jogged down the stairs, walking through his plain kitchen and out his door.

Hyunjin was also rich, and he was driving in such an expensive sports car it felt like Felix didn't belong near hyunjin. "Hi." Hyunjin smiled, watching Felix sit down in the passenger seat. "Hi," Felix said back shyly.

The two had been arriving together at school, which caused some confusion and whispering.

Why would hyunjin be interested in Felix?

Felix wasn't anything compared to someone like hyunjin?

Are the two dating?

Questions like this.

"People talk about us."

Felix said softly.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, because we come to school together and things like that. I don't know why you want to be seen with me."

"I don't care about what people think, Felix." Felix felt his cheeks lighten up from hyunjin saying his name. Felix watched as he put his hand on the gearshift, gently pushing it up to drive, his foot releasing from the brakes.

Felix could only watch Hyunjin's side profile, noticing how he drove recklessly-one hand on the wheel and the other on the armrest in the middle of the two seats.

This made Felix bite his lip, but for a different reason. He felt his lower stomach tingle with another kind of excitement. He didn't know what he was feeling.

Hyunjin looked back to Felix, who was oddly staring. Hyunjin was tired of waiting for Felix, and he wasn't getting the hint on what hyunjin wanted. "Felix, do you like me?" Hyunjin asked. So why not speed it up himself? "W-What?" Felix asked, nervously making harsh eye contact with hyunjin.

"I'm just asking, you can be honest."

Felix just looked out of the window, and he was scared to answer. He felt as if he could cry; why would hyunjin like someone like him? There was nothing to like about Felix.

"Yeah, I do, I've liked you for a
While I love everything about you." Felix said, looking down at his lap. He bit his lip firmly, feeling himself become overly emotional.
He hated the silence between them.

"Why don't you show me then?"

Hyunjin asked.

"Hm?"

Felix mumbled a confused look, noticing the look on Hyunjin's face. Hyunjin's eyes were leading somewhere that didn't seem very innocent. "What do you mean?" Felix asked, almost stuttering.

"Show me how much you love me." Hyunjin parked the car. Pushing his Seat back to where there was enough space. The perks of being rich with a nice car.

Felix's eyes looked at Hyunjins's avaliable lap, his eyes gazing around the area. Was he talking about something sexual? Felix's face heated up.

"Do you not love me?"

Hyunjin asked, tilting his head, a fake, manipulative, sad emotion coming from his face. "I've never done this before," Felix said shyly. The thought of doing anything with hyunjin made him feel weird, but a good weird. His legs wanted to rub together, imagining hyunjin sensually doing him. He always thought he was strange for feeling this way. "I'll guide you." Hyunjin tempted.

It wasn't like he was forcing Felix. Felix wanted to do it. By the look on his face, he wanted to. Felix looked around, noticing some people walking by and others into the school building.

But it was apparent the windows were tainted black. No one would see.

"We don't have to if you don't want to," Hyunjin said. "N-No, I want to.. make you feel good," Felix said gently. He'd built up a small courage to say this to hyunjin.

Hyunjin slowly leaned into Felix's face, practically smirking into the kiss. The tension built when Felix leaned in as well. Hyunjin had never done this with a guy before. He was using Felix as an experiment.

Felix was inexperienced, but hyunjin seemed to loosen him up, making him comfortable to the touch. Hyunjin gently touched Felix's waist, squeezing the cloth around it.

His lips were so perfect against hyunjins, almost like they were
Meant to be there. Oddly, he liked this more than the girls he slept with. Felix's lips felt so much better.

Felix's fingertips held onto Hyunjin broad shoulders.

"Sit in my lap," Hyunjin whispered in between the silent breaths they shared in between the peppery kisses. Felix smiled so innocently. His legs swung around Hyunjin's thighs, sitting on top of them.
"Fuck you're so pretty on top of me," Hyunjin said, "So beautiful." He whispered, his hands on Felix's tiny waist.

He didn't know what he was getting himself into.

Everything was going so fast.

_________________

LALALALA LALALALALA