027

"So what does he like?" Minho asked, looking at Felix across the table.

"Are you interested in him? Or are you there for his body because —"

"I'm interested in him, and he's a sweet guy," Minho said before Felix could conclude.

"Hm, well, romantically, he likes expensive dinner dates, gifts, compliments, shopping dates, sometimes he likes staying at him and watching movies. He also likes cooking for his lover or anyone he's friends with. I live with him."

"And who is Chan to him?"

"His ex-boyfriend," Felix responded. "Ex?" Minho thought. He sat back, looking to the side. "They're friends?" Minho also questioned Felix.

"Mhm, just friends."

Hyunjin, sitting across from them, just put his head on his palm, admiring Felix's face from afar.

"When did you two meet?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yesterday night, at the club, I'm sure he wasn't even supposed to be in there."

"He wasn't," Felix responded. "How do you two know each other?" Felix took a sip of the drink that he held fragile-like in his palms.

"He's my brother, which is weird that he's trying to date one of my friends, but okay."

"Brother?"

Felix said, a little shocked.

"It's not my fault your friend is attractive."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"He's in my grade; doesn't that make it weird?"

"Not really."

Minho shrugged.

Now Felix could see how they were related.

"You slept with him as well, also weird."

"Aren't you a player? Or did you change? Because this guy's been here for a while, and since when were you into guys?"

Felix scoffed.

He didn't sort of like this guy.
"Aren't you —" hyunjin pointed to Minho's face like a child. "A player as well?" They sounded as if they were arguing, like actual siblings.

"No, I dropped most of mine. I got bored of them. I'm settling down."

"Me too."

Hyunjin responded.

Felix sat his cup down, looking at hyunjin. Hyunjin was settling down as well? With Felix? No, he could just be saying stuff.

"Our aunt is coming down in a week by the way."

Hyunjin nearly spat his coffee out; Felix hadn't met the aunt yet. All hyunjin knew was that she was extremely criticizing and hadn't seen her since the death of his parents.

"That's why I'm here as well. We're having a gathering."

"Fuck my life."

Felix just listened to the bickering.

"I can hear it now: 'How have you been since the death?' And 'how are you feeling mentally?' — pity ass shit." Minho scoffed.

"You wanna come?"

Minho asked Felix.

"Ah... I'm not a part of you guys' family."

"You will be if hyunjin keeps looking at you like that." Hyunjin kicked Minho in the leg, giving him an annoyed look. He mumbled the words 'shut up' aggressively.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to," Hyunjin said, although he wouldn't mind if Felix came.

______________

So much is happening 😍🫶🏽