013.

Felix wrote down the notes on the board. He wasn't intrigued by this history lesson as it was uninteresting. Felix shut the notebook down thoroughly after copying it down.

They had self-study now. He didn't have anything to study until a shadow appeared beside him, sitting beside him.

"Hi." Felix looked over at jeongin, who was suddenly sitting next to him, and he'd almost forgotten he had a class with jeongin.

"Oh, hi." Felix smiled.

"Yesterday, we talked. I don't know if you remember."

"Ah, I'm sorry," Felix said. "It's alright, I figured." Jeongin pulled his phone out, as everyone else was doing. "Should we exchange numbers?" Jeongin asked. "Sure." Felix had never had this happen before. He seemed to have made a friend, which he'd barely done. Jeongin seemed like a bright person. It must've been nice to have a relationship like his.

The two chatted most of the class period until the bell rang, dismissing them to the next class. Felix had a lesson with hyunjin now, a P.E. class. He was walking down the halls, looking around at different people.

Felix opened the gym doors, stepping on the shiny floor beneath him. His life was slowly turning around, and he didn't even notice. He was making friends, finally talking to other people. But on the inside, although he didn't show it. He was hurt.

Felix threw his bag on the bleachers and sat down, preparing to watch a good show in front of him. But hyunjin wasn't here yet. He usually was the first one there as he liked to work out in the beginning, running some laps.

Felix's phone buzzed, making him glance. It was Hyunjin's message.
'Meet me in the locker room. I have a problem.' Felix placed his phone in his bag. Standing on the bleachers, jumping down one by one.

What could hyunjin want?

Felix opened the boys' locker room. It seemed empty. "Hyunjin?" Felix asked; he shut the door behind him. The only thing you could hear was the sound of a shower. Hyunjin seriously wasn't showering now, was he?

Felix walked closer to the shower,
"Hyunjin?" He said once more, causing the sound of the shower to stop—the creaking of it.

Hyunjin opened the shower curtain.

Making Felix jump.

"Y-Youre naked."

"Yeah and you will be too, help me."

"With?"

Felix asked, almost stuttering from the look of Hyunjin's hair and body. The single droplets falling to the shower floor. Oh how Felix would love to be in the position of the water.

"I thought of you and now I'm having an erection, so you're helping me."  Hyunjin said, a smirk."But we're in school?" Felix said nervously, looking around. He was becoming nervous, Felix wasn't the quietest when it came to something like this.

Hyunjin ran his fingers through his hair, leaning against the shower as if he wasn't completely naked.

"So? What's a little risk gonna do to you?" Hyunjin said, looking Felix up and down. Felix tried to ignore the tingling feeling in his stomach slowly going to his lower part.

Fuck, was hyunjin doing to him?

________________

Smut in the next chapter ;))
Just for you guys 🫶🏽