020

"Fuck.." jeongin mumbled, feeling Chan's lips between his thighs. Gently kissing at the spots with such lust, jeongin hated how he was slowly feeling even weaker.
"Chan, we.. we aren't together."
Jeongin mumbled, biting back a harsh moan. He felt as if it was hard to pull away from the trance Chan was putting him in.

"Chan, stop," Jeongin said. Watching the older find a way to pull away from Jeongin's inner legs, "we can't do this." Jeongin said in a whisper. He began to sit on the bed. Chan's hands slowly slid off Jeongin's thighs in the process.

"You cheated, Chan, and I'm giving myself to you... that's so stupid."
Jeongin stood up. "We can be friends, but I don't want this happening again."

"Jeongin, I'm sorry for cheating on you."

"Are you? Because your friend told me it wasn't just once, it was three times during the nights and days I loved you. So you don't deserve me, Chan."

"Friend?" Chan questioned, watching jeongin get himself together and leave immediately.
Leaving Chan to fend for himself, he sighed, throwing his head back to the ceiling. The loud music was throwing his focus off. He ran his fingers through his hair.

His life was grumbling underneath him.

Felix was sitting on the couch; a slight look around, his friend was nowhere in sight.

"There's a pool at my house," Hyunjin said with a small smile. The party had died down some, so there weren't many people by it. "What are you saying?"

Felix asked.

"We should go swimming!" Hyunjin said. He had the fattest grin on his face. Felix found it cute; he was trying to lose feelings for hyunjin, yet it wasn't working. Between the confusion of lust and love, he hated it.

"Now? I don't have a bathing suit."
Felix said, feeling Hyunjin's hand in his as hyunjin pulled him up. Felix himself was smiling, and they honestly looked like a couple. It was only adding gasoline to the rumors surrounding them.

"So, we can swim naked, nothing of you that I haven't seen up close." Felix rolled his eyes, letting hyunjin drag him. "It's almost my birthday, too, so saying no would hurt." He pouted as if it was that serious

"It's almost your birthday?"

"Mhm." Hyunjin hummed. Felix just thought briefly: what would he do for Hyunjin's birthday? A party, maybe? Sex?

"Well... what do you want for your birthday?"

"You."

"W-What?"

Hyunjin smirked, continuing to walk to his car. Felix had texted jeongin that he was leaving. Jeongin said he didn't mind. He was going to go home anyway.

"Hyunjin." A voice said. Felix turned around with hyunjin, staring at Chan, who looked almost pissed. "Did you tell jeongin about the times I cheated?"

"Yeah." Hyunjin shrugged his hands in his pockets. Felix couldn't understand how nonchalant hyunjin was. "Why? You said you wouldn't tell anyone.."

"You two broke up, it didn't matter." Chan scoffed.

"But I want to try again with him, and he's refusing to try again."

"You're the one that cheated."
Hyunjin said. Chan just glared at hyunjin. He was so uncontrollably angry," and I love him, and I'm willing to fix it. But he won't believe that I can fix it, because you told him instead of leaving it in the past." Hyunjin looked to the right, then the left with his eyes. He pouted his lips. "Okay." Felix watched hyunjin turn around, beginning to walk away.

Felix of course followed, curious as to how hyunjin was so calm, he acted as if he could care less.

But he always acted like that.

As if he didn't care about anything.

Or anyone.

________________

So eepy