033

Jisung knocked on minhos door, and he was nervous. It was the day after they saw each other for the first time in 2 months. Jisung watched Minho peeking through the door, opening it slowly. He finally made it out.

"I haven't signed them, I just can't."

"I broke up with my boyfriend," Jisung said. He was glad Minho didn't sign them. "Oh, I'm sorry, what happened?" Minho couldn't lie; he was delighted that Jisung wasn't with that guy.

"I love you, still... I love you a lot, Minho."

Jisung admitted he was scared to say it; he was afraid Minho didn't feel the same way or share the same feelings.

"I love you more."

Minho said.

He couldn't explain the amount of narcotics he felt he was on, how happy he was when he pulled Jisung into a hug. He kissed Jisung's neck, nearly picking him up in the process.

"I'll be better. I'll fix what I did wrong. I'll be a better husband."

Jisung giggled.

"That works with me.. you're squeezing me," Jisung said, sounding just as happy as Minho.
Minho finally let the man breathe, opening the door wider. "Sorry, I was excited." Minho shut the door behind him.

Jisung smirked as he pulled Minho closer again, noticing the look in minhos eyes. Nothing changed between them. Jisung's lips crashed against minhos, helping him remove his shirt from his body.

"I missed you so much."

Jisung whispered, holding his forehead to minhos and connecting the red string that made them inseparable. "I missed you more." Jisung giggled when Minho's lips trailed down Jisung's neck. His hands caressing jisungs sides. "Shouldn't we go to your bedroom?" Jisung asked, out of breath from holding it in.

"If you want, we could do it on the couch, floor, kitchen."

Jisung was flustered.

They'd already done it there, though. "Oh, it seems I've already done you in those places — better than that guy." Minho rolled his eyes.

"You're jealous now?"

"I've always been possessive of you. I just didn't show it."

Minho admitted he ran his fingers through Jisung's hair, staring affectionately. "I love you so much. I'm sorry for being a horrible husband," Minho said.

"It's fine. I know you mean good this time."

Flashback

Jisung looked at Minho, who was in his office, his glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose as he typed on the computer.

"Minho."

Jisung said.

"We're supposed to go on a date tonight, and I'm ready."

Minho's eyes looked up toward Jisung's figure; he looked nice. But Minho couldn't remember that they had a date tonight.

"Oh, I forgot," Minho said. He took his glasses off and set them down in the office.

"You always forget, I don't know; I even got dressed for you."

"Jisung, I was just busy with work."

"You always are Minho, and you don't care about anything but work."

"That's not true —"

"It is Minho, and we haven't had a date in months. You barely speak to me ever since your company got popular."

Minho slammed his two fists against the desk, causing a loud sound to echo in jisungs ears.
Jisung flinched, his mouth parting, looking at the annoyed look on minhos face.

"I can't give you attention all the fucking time, jisung." His voice raised.

"I'm not asking you always to give me attention, Minho. For God's sake, you could at least spend one night with me. You're always on that fucking computer, typing up some bullshit."

"You don't do shit in this house jisung, I work for us, I have the money. You lay around all day, waiting for me to do something."

"Yeah, because I'm sick and tired of Having to do everything first. I'm glad you keep the lights on, Minho, but while you're doing that, I don't even know if I want to be apart of this marriage anymore."

Minho's face fell. His anger left his body when he heard this.

"You don't show me you care anymore. We always fight Minho, we barely speak anymore, you're always busy — this isn't healthy."
Minho quickly left his desk, leaving behind his work to stand before Jisung.

"No, we just need a little break. We don't need a divorce." Minho encouraged. Yet, jisung just shook his head.

"Let's divorce."

"No, jisung wait."

"I can't deal with this any longer."

"Jisung, please, I'm sorry, don't leave." The first time Minho ever begged for someone to stay.

End of flashback

_____________________

AHHHHHGHHHHH
Idk what to say.