005.

Felix buttoned his pants up, looking at hyunjin, who was buttoning his top up quickly. Felix couldn't believe he just did this. He shared a moment with hyunjin, and he shared a time like that with hyunjin.

His first kiss, the first time, was all with hyunjin. "That was amazing.. by the way," Felix said with a smile. Hyunjin just opened the car door, confusing Felix. Where was he going in such a rush? He was leaving suddenly.

"Hyunjin?" Felix asked, "hm?" Hyunjin hummed, waiting for Felix's further words. But Felix suddenly hated the look on Hyunjin's face. He looked almost annoyed, as if he didn't want to see Felix. Felix became silent once more, his eyes just staring at the expression. "Ah, nothing, sorry." Maybe his face was just misleading.

He told Felix he loved him, and he said Felix he loved his body. He wouldn't just hate him directly afterward. Felix opened the door as well, and he stepped out later than hyunjin, so hyunjin was way ahead of him, but he didn't bother catching up either.

As his legs were weak from the previous events. He bit his lip, attempting to move quicker as he was already late.

Today was good already.

Felix watched hyunjin move around the track, jogging so swiftly and prettily. Just as Felix always saw him, his hair rolling across the wind. He was talking to one of his friends. They seemed to be having a good conversation.

Felix watched as hyunjins eyes looked at him, but they only spared a second. His face became a sense of uneasiness. Felix tried not to think much, but hyunjin had been acting weird ever since.

Hyunjin stopped on the track, sitting down with his small group of friends, especially his one friend, Felix, who knew him from a particular class period. His name was Chan, and he was also a school heartthrob. Yet he'd been with a guy for four years, so it was hard to even try and flirt with him. He was so focused on his boyfriend.

"So, you two did it?" Hyunjin heard, hearing Chan's excited tone. As he listened up Curiously, "Yeah, it was easy." Hyunjin shrugged. He picked up the water bottle, chugging it down in a minute. "He just gave it up like that?" Chan questioned, crossing his legs and leaning back more comfortably.

"Mhm, I was surprised; I've only known Him for four days."
Hyunjin chuckled, running his fingers through his hair. He bit his lip as well, wetting them soon after. He could feel Felix's eyes on him. He hated it. He was starting to go insane, feeling Felix's eyes.

"So you're gonna leave him alone now?"

"Maybe. Depends on how I feel."
Hyunjin stated. Yet his brain was filled with different things he never truthfully told Felix any confession back. Which was why it was even weirder that Felix let hyunjin do that.

Did he really love hyunjin that much?

__________________

Rockstar is such a fire album omg.. it's straight fye