040

Felix stood in front of hyunjin, the brightest smile as he wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's neck—a soft smile in Hyunjin's eyes.

"I love you a lot. I've never been so happy. You're my first for everything." Hyunjin just laughed.
Which made Felix a little confused, watching Hyunjin's laughter become louder. Felix attempted to match the energy, but he couldn't.

"Wow, I truthfully can't keep acting like this. It's so fucking boring being all in love."

Hyunjin smiled, tilting his head to watch Felix's facial expressions change in a heartbeat. His lips parted, "What are you talking about?" Felix asked, looking him in the eyes to hope hyunjin didn't mean what he just said—those words. The realization hit Felix's chest like a sharpened knife to the lung. His breath became short from the attack.

"Felix, did you truthfully believe I loved you? I just needed some excitement in my life. I told you I didn't do relationships, yet you're head over heels for me."

"But you... you promised we'd be together. You told me that after we graduate, we'd be together forever. You promised."

Felix said, his eyes beginning to fill with tears. He felt his breath become heavy as he gripped Hyunjin's wrist so harshly it could've made the veins pop.

"Every since the first day I even thought about toying you around, I knew how easy it was. You're so fucking vulnerable."

He grinned that grin. Felix hated it. He felt so stupid. Watching Hyunjin's eyes, they looked happy.
He manipulated Felix. Countless times, and Felix hadn't even noticed it. Because he was prone to manipulation.

"But I thought— I thought you loved me? You told me you Loved me. You told me I was perfect, and you were proud of Me, and I let you touch me in places I wouldn't let anyone else touch, I let you do everything to me, I let you kiss me, I trusted you with everything. You lied to me. I felt better about myself when I was with you. My world lit up when I saw you, hyunjin."

He took a breath as he was near sobbing. He felt numb to the heart and soul, his eyes falling with hot droplets, looking at the heartless dark of Hyunjin pupils.

"No one's ever said those words in my ears. No one ever wanted to spend time with me..you can't leave; please, I'll do anything to feel what you gave me."

Because that was the truth, Felix would do anything to feel the happiness and warmth when hyunjin was around. It felt like a cozy jacket in the wintertime with snow.

Hyunjin removed his wrist from the boys grip, a roll to his eyes.
"I gave you everything hyunjin, was it not enough for you to stay?
I love you, please—" Felix begged, watching him turn his back as if it was nothing to him. He acted as if he didn't care. Felix couldn't wrap his head around it. Hyunjin told him about his past; was it a form of manipulative feelings as well?

"Hyunjin, please," Felix begged, feeling his knees go weak on him. He remained weakly standing. His words choked as he ran towards hyunjin, who was across his bedroom. Felix thought they were meant for each other.

It was hard now, hyunjin was apart of his thoughts, his everyday life.

The change realization hit Felix even harder as his tears flowed down and onto the hard wood floor beneath him.

"H-Hyunjin, listen to me, please."
Felix begged, his lips quivering in such defeat. He couldn't believe how bad he was shaking. His heart was aching, and he felt as if he had something in his throat. Cutting slowly, the more he thought.

"What? For God's sake, Felix."

Hyunjin asked, turning his shoulder. The ice-cold look only made Felix cry harder.

"How could you do this.. make me love you, do all of this to make me think you love me and hurt me like this."

Maybe Felix deserved it.

Maybe Felix deserved the baggage he'd face all through his life. His hands were trembling.

"I was bored, I had nothing to do."

Hyunjin shrugged.

He was bored.

That was why? 

He was heartless enough to ruin Felix's mental stability.

Was he bored enough to hurt the soul and ability to love anyone else of a sweet human being? He stole the innocence of Felix only to throw it away like it was nothing but trash.

This is what Felix would feel when he woke up.

The empty, depressed feeling, the puffy eyes from crying all night and to the morning. The urge to stop by Hyunjin house and ask for a second chance as if this was Felix's fault.

The love he shared with hyunjin all the thoughts hyunjin gave. He became self conscious, covering himself up every chance he got.

Hyunjin ruined his life.

Yet, Felix would love hyunjin no matter what.

__________________

Okay 1 more chapter and the book is done 🤸🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🧍🏾‍♀️