010.

Felix felt so dizzy. He felt as if he was almost spinning. He couldn't understand why he felt like this; everything felt so crammed in, yet it felt good. He felt good all of a sudden.

He looked down at Hyunjin's lap he was sitting on. He felt good in this unaware state. His eyes slowly panned to hyunjin, who was laughing with his friends.

He wouldn't mind if Felix moved a little, right? He was starting to feel the same type of need as he felt in the car. He was tugging at his bottom lip in between his teeth.
He was wearing shorts anyway

Hyunjin had some clothes that might fit Felix.

Luckily, they didn't look bad on him.

Felix slowly tried to be as discreet as possible. He was moving more circularly on Hyunjin crotch. He felt so odd now that he had the alcohol in his veins. He didn't even understand that he was drunk.

But there was nothing discreet about someone being on your dick.
Felix felt a firm hold on his waist, getting him to stop. Which made him eagerly whine a little. He wanted more. He was mad that hyunjin stopped him.

"What are you doing?" He whispered, sitting up from the couch. "I...I want more." Felix stuttered. Hyunjin just scoffed, seeing how Felix could barely open his eyes. "Please, give me more."

Hyunjin carefully stood up, Felix obviously in his embrace. He wasn't going to do Felix in this state. But he hated how the begging was making him feel things.

"Hyunjin.." Felix whined, being dragged across the club floor. Everyone's faces looked so blurry to him,"God, you can not handle alcohol well. You had like six shots." Hyunjin opened the bedroom door, shutting it behind him, and he laid Felix down to lie there.

"You drunk bastard," Hyunjin mumbled. He sat down next to Felix, resting his arms on his knees, running his fingers through his hair. He looked behind him as Felix, who was just staring at Hyunjin's backside. He looked pretty for some reason. Hyunjin stared for a bit more, noticing how felixs freckles seemed to shine more.

Hyunjin reached back with his hand to run his fingers through Felix's hair. He'd always wanted to that.

He just scoffed.

What the hell was he even doing?

Admiring Felix?

Why would he do some bullshit like that?

Hyunjin stood up.

"Don't leave this room. There's a lot of jerks who'd take advantage of you." Hyunjin said. Felix just nodded. He had nothing else to do besides sleep in this room. "I'll be back in about 2 hours." Hyunjin didn't understand how stupid he sounded to Felix.

Felix could barely understand a single word that came from Hyunjin mouth. It seemed like hyunjin was speaking underwater. Nothing felt natural to him.

Hyunjin opened the door to the bedroom, shutting it immediately behind him. He couldn't believe Felix got this drunk. What was his motivation for this anyway?

Hyunjin walked back to his designated area, sighing as he plopped down.

"Did you care for him or something?" Chan asked with a chuckle. "No, why would I do that?" Hyunjin mumbled, "I told him to stay in that room, maybe get some sleep. It's not like he wouldn't listen to me."

"So, what are you two," Jeongin asked curiously. Felix wouldn't give him a correct response, so he was curious.

"I don't know. It's not my concern."

"He likes you, y'know."

"Hm.. okay, then he's just someone I mess with when I feel like it." Hyunjin shrugged. Jeongin raised an eyebrow. He just sat back in his boyfriend's lap, letting Chan put his hands around his waist.

Yet, Chan's eyes were somewhere else. He wasn't looking at jeongin. He was looking across the bar. Jeongin sighed for a long moment; lately, he didn't want to think so much, but Chan wasn't so interested in him. "I'm going to get more drinks. I'll be back." Jeongin heard, snapping him back into reality. Jeongin pursed his lips and nodded, yet he still acted like he loved jeongin.

He held jeongin like he still loved him, so maybe he did still love jeongin the way he did in the beginning.

"Hyunjin."

"Yeah?" Jeongin turned around from the couch he was laying against to face chans friend.

"Is chan seeing someone else?"

Jeongin always had a feeling, he always felt deep down that angst feeling that he didn't want too think about - because he loved chan to much. They'd been together for almost 4 years in highschool, they made plans together.

Hyunjin just looked at jeongin for a moment, trying to read his face.

"Why would you think that?"

"He doesn't seem interested in me anymore."

"Or you're thinking to much, he loves you a lot. It makes me sick."
Hyunjin said, making a disgusted noise. Jeongin felt a relief flow through his bones. He always asked hyunjin questions.

Considering Chan was his best friend and most likely told him everything. After that conversation was finished, hyunjin panned around, thinking about his life. This is what he did, sure he focused on studies time to time. But partying was much better.

You only lived once.

His eyes then caught something. His lips parted a little, and he just sat up a little. Noticing Chan, he was talking to a guy. The guy was practically giggling at him, yet Chan did nothing. They looked as if they were flirting.

Hyunjin sighed, standing to his feet. He couldn't let jeongin see this,"Hey, could you check on Felix? He's in the 4th room to the right." Jeongin gave an innocent grin. Which made hyunjin feel even more guilty.

This is exactly why hyunjin didn't do any relationships, chan acted like he loved jeongin - he told jeongin he loved him. But he was saying the same things to another guy just across the room. Bastard. Was all hyunjin could think.

________________

Hii
At school ts sucks and I have cramps