016

"Jeongin isn't talking to me, neither has he been home." Chan started.

"Maybe if you would've told him, then this wouldn't be happening."
Hyunjin recalled an i-told-you-so look towards his friend. "I know, but he hasn't even come home; his stuff is there and everything. He doesn't even answer the phone."
Chan turned his head across the table, looking at jeongin, who was looking down at his plate.

"Yeah, I wouldn't either if my boyfriend was staring at another guy that way."

"Hyunjin."

"It's your mistake." Chan knew hyunjin was right. He just kept silent. He believed he deserved this type of treatment now. But Chan felt he should apologize. He wasn't affected that their relationship was almost almost, which likely hurt jeongin the most.

Chan stood up from the chair and slowly walked to jeongin, about five people down. "Hey, can we talk?" Chan asked, trying to be discreet in jeongins ear,"Yeah." Jeongin said. Jeongin knew himself he couldn't ignore Chan forever.

But he didn't want to see that same face he used to kiss, the one he used to love. The same person he trusted for everything.
Jeongin could feel his friends' eyes on him as they walked away. They were worried.

Felix was sitting there, too, a little concerned, trying to avoid hyunjin, considering the rumors surrounding the two after they walked in late at the same time.

Jeongin watched as Chan entered the empty classroom, shutting the door behind him.

"I'm sorry."

"Can you tell me the truth?"

Jeongin said.

"What?"

"You've been seeing other people. Please don't lie to me," Jeongin said; he couldn't even look Chan in the eyes. "Yeah, I have. I just didn't want to hurt you," Chan mumbled.
Jeongin thought he sounded purely stupid.

Jeongin scoffed when Chan said this. "If you didn't have feelings for me anymore, you should've said that way earlier." Jeongin attempted to walk away; he decided he was done with this conversation — but Chan placed himself before jeongin before he could leave.

"Why are you walking away? I said I wanted to talk. You always do this you don't listen to me."

"I don't want to hear anything from you. I was loyal to you, Chan, even when I knew you had someone else you liked. Because I loved you, so no, I don't want to listen to you and bullshit, we're done, I'm ending it here."

Jeongin said he pushed past Chan's structure, slamming the door shut. That was it, right? 4 and a half years down the drain. Love sucked, which is what jeongin was figuring out as he walked back to the table.

He didn't even know what he was going to do now; he didn't know where he would go.

He plopped down on the seat, looking at Felix, who was eating his salad silently.

"What am I going to do?"

Jeongin mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"I broke up with Chan; it's not like he cared like I did — I don't have anywhere to go."

"You can stay with me? I live alone." Felix suggested; he smiled a little. That was a great idea, actually, "really?" Felix nodded.
"Thank you so much!" Jeongin smiled. He was grateful for someone like Felix. But he could feel eyes burning at him like fire-born lazers. It was Chan, most likely — jeongin didn't turn his head to even look.

___________________

My earphones died imma kms