024

Jeongin was sitting at the table alone. His friends had left him dancing with other people; jeongin didn't know it would be this boring
It was his first time at a club.

He'd caught some glances, but no one stopped and talked to him.

Jeongin looked at the drunk he had received about 10 minutes ago; it was a strawberry cocktail. "You don't seem to like that drink."
Jeongin heard, and he turned around.

Staring at a slender guy, he was unbelievably handsome. His hips hugged with a suit. He was a business guy, guessing from the professional look and black suit with almost a ten thousand dollar watch on his wrist.

"Oh, yeah." Jeongin smiled as he was awkward with strangers. He was much older than jeongin.

"Could I sit here?"

"Yeah, I don't mind. My friends left me here so."

"That's annoying." The guy smiled. He had such a light-up-the-room smile. It was graceful," You can have my drink. I didn't drug it or anything." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "It's okay, I can just buy another one," Jeongin said shyly.

"I'm minho." He said.

A welcoming smile crossed his face. He was adjusting the wristwatch while waiting for jeongin to respond.

"I'm jeongin."

"Why are you here? It doesn't seem like someone like you would be here." Minho asked. Finding jeongin very attractive," My ex-boyfriend, he cheated on me. I have nothing better with my time now." Jeongin said.

"Who would cheat on you? You seem like a sweet person."

Jeongin blushed, looking down at his laugh.

"What do you do for work?"

"I'm the CEO of my parents' company." He said he was very humble with himself, bringing his arms up to the table.

"You must have a lot of money."

"Yeah, I do. I don't like to talk about it much, though." Minho admitted. The two talked for hours, talking about personal things, Love lives, and even more things like that.

"So, how old are you? You said you were in college, so I was just wondering."

"25."

Minho responded.

Jeongin's eyes froze a little, just looking at Minho. Fuck. Jeongin thought as he sat the flavored drink down. Minho noticed the different behavior, sort of confused by it.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Jeongin smiled, ignoring the shocked look on his face. Minho also shrugged it off; he didn't know if Minho would take this age. But he turns 19 in a few months, so that made it better?

"What school do you go to?"

Jeongin quickly looked around, school? Why was he questioning schools?

"What do you mean?"

"I know you're not in college, jeongin; I'm not stupid." Jeongin sat back, looking around.
Minho leaned in, a small teasing smile. "That doesn't mean I'm not interested in you; I'm just asking where to drop you off tomorrow."

Jeongin's eyes lit up.

"Drop me off?"

He questioned.

"25?"

Felix shouted out loud as he removed his clothes for a shower. He was rushing as well. He'd overslept with hyunjin. Hyunjin had already washed Felix's uniform, so it was safe to say he prepared.

"Yes.."

Jeongin said back as if the gap wasn't humongous and nearly illegal.

"Jeongin —"

"Before you scold me, he's super sweet. He's picking me up from school today."

"At least he treats you better. I think hyunjin confessed to me, I don't know. He's confusing. He wanted me to leave and then rejected me, then he called me over so we could cuddle."

Felix was looking down to the sink he almost didn't feel the presence behind him, startling when hyunjins arms wrapped around him, his lips connected to Felix's neck, slowly making the peppery kisses down his back, earning a little squirm from Felix.
"We can talk later about this. I have to go." Felix didn't even wait to hear Jeongin's voice. He just hung up anyway, turning around.

"What are you doing?" Felix asked.

"I wanna take up more of your time."

"I'd be late.."

"Then I'd be quick.."

Hyunjin gently picked up Felix from the floor, causing the boy to giggle out loud, tightening his grip around Hyunjin's neck so he wouldn't fall. Hyunjin was holding him like he was precious cargo or something. Placing him on the bed to get a better view. "We've never done it here," Felix said shyly.

Hyunjin removed his sleep shirt,
Putting it to the side, staring at Felix's body,"fuck you're so pretty up close." He smiled, running his fingers down the blank surface, admiring it.

He sat in between Felix's legs, his hands running down Felix's stomach, gliding his waist and then thighs. His satin shorts were Risin up to his upper thigh, rubbing on the inside, finding the sensitive parts of his body, touching the erogenous zones perfectly enough to earn a feminine sound.

"You're sexy." He whispered in Felix's ears, holding the rim of the boys' shorts, sliding them off, eager to do certain things to Felix.

_____________

I swear I'm continuing you guys