023

Hyunjin lay in his bed, looking at the ceiling. He wished Felix was here, but not for a sexual purpose, just in general.

Hyunjin looked at Felix's contact,
He hesitantly picked it up to his ear. He was waiting for the blonde to answer him.

"Could you come over?"

Hyunjin said hesitantly.

After that day, he felt soft, and he'd been going to school; it was just that he was more sensitive. He desired to be held like some kind of child. Which sounded embarrassing, but he wanted someone to touch him softly to where he genuinely liked it.

Hyunjin opened the door, revealing Felix; he looked pretty as always. "Hi," Hyunjin said; he felt happy when Felix smiled at him. "Do you wanna do it now?"Felix asked. He thought this was why hyunjin called him over.

"No, I just want you to hold me."

Hyunjin said shyly.

"Hm?" Felix asked, "hold you?"

"Yeah, I need comfort, and I missed you —" hyunjin mumbled; he'd never asked for a guy to do this. Felix just followed hyunjin upstairs, opening the bedroom where he stripped his hoodie off, revealing a plain t-shirt. Jumping on the bed, hyunjin slid in between Felix's arms. Hyunjin pulled Felix closer, his long arms wrapping around the blonde's waist. Felix's hand stroked Hyunjin's hair, his head resting on one of Hyunjin Satin's pillows.

"Your cut healed a little. Have you heard anything from Chan?"

"No, I don't want to hear anything from him. He made fun of my parents." Hyunjin mumbled into Felix's chest. "You two were good friends, though, and you can't just let one thing ruin it all." Hyunjin didn't respond. He looked up from Felix's chest, looking at him with a gentle look in his eyes.

"Why do you like me?"

"Because deep down, I know you're better than the outside. I look more on the inside of people I like." Felix said, continuing to run his fingers through Hyunjin's thin black hair.

"So, no matter what you're saying, deep down, you mean something else that you can't admit."That alone hit hyunjin harshly, a small bite to Hyunjin's lips. It became silent between them again, just enjoying their presence with each other.

"I'm sorry for treating you like that."

Felix heard.

"I took your first time. You could  have saved it for someone who loved you."

"I thought you did love me, hyunjin," Felix said, a hint of hurt in his voice. "I'm sorry," Hyunjin replied that he felt pure guilt.

"You don't have to apologize, I'm over it."

Felix said. "I know, but it was wrong."Felix wondered how jeongin was doing. He was at home. He had been different since Chan broke up with him.

He was at a club right now, and even though he was underage, he snuck himself in there with his college friends. Jeongin looked way older anyway, and the security thought he might've always been older.

_________________

Next chapter = interesting