036

Jisung reached Minhos' side table, turning off his alarm. He could feel the muscular arm wrapped around him so tightly that he smiled, knowing that Minho was his again.

He hated to think that someone else was here, which Jisung wanted to ask about. He couldn't find the courage to ask if Minho was with someone else.

Because it was evident that the shirt that Jisung found was nowhere near minhos style, it was also not minhos size of clothing.

"Good morning," Minho said gently, kissing Jisung's shoulder and rubbing the boy's waist.

"I have work this morning. Do you want to come with me?"

"Well, I would if you'd let me go."
Jisung turned around, minhos hands and arms still attached to jisungs waist, looking him in the eyes. "I hate that you dated another guy. It bothers me." Minho admitted. Jisung wanted to ask Minho about the shirt, but Minho stood up after letting that thought out.

"Wait," Jisung mumbled. He reached back to minhos wrist, pulling him back.

He couldn't keep the thought in this long.

"Did you have someone else here? When we weren't together."Minho blinked, staring into jisungs curious eyes. "Yeah, I did, only because I didn't have you. I was bored, I guess. It sounds wrong to say. He wasn't you, though." Minho leaned down, passing a smirk, and walked away.

Everything is okay.

Hyunjin sighed as he opened the door, staring at the many people. Felix had been more conscious. He looked stunning, though. He was wearing a black silk button-up with pants.

"Are you sure I can wear this? It looks expensive." Felix asked. What made him feel even more guilty was that hyunjin spent at least five hundred on this outfit for Felix.

"It's fine, I promise." Hyunjin smiled, looking at Felix once more to give an approving look. Knowing the consciousness, Felix could get all summer while everyone was partying and swimming. Felix was afraid even to show his face to the public because he was so insecure about his image.

"You look beautiful, don't listen to my aunt, she's a bitch." Hyunjin said, pursing his lips. "Hyunjin, I haven't seen you in forever." Felix's eyebrows raised as he watched this random guy hug hyunjin, his head even over Hyunjin's shoulders.

"Hi, you must be Felix; I'm minhos husband." The guy said. Felix felt relieved when he heard this because he seriously felt jealous; he just couldn't let it show. Felix smiled into the hug with this mystery guy. "I'm jisung." He said. Jisung's smile was beautiful. Minho approached soon enough, talking to hyunjin about different businesses.

"I've never seen hyunjin settle down with someone."

"That's what everyone's been saying, and I didn't know I could have that effect on him." Felix shyly said. "Hyunjin was the one who introduced me to Minho. I was too shy to speak to him, and I didn't even think Minho would like someone like me."

Felix listened, finding the love story interesting. "We were together for four years and then decided on marriage. We got married in France." Jisung giggled, considering they didn't allow marriages like this in Korea.

"Must've been beautiful."

"It was, but we had complications and almost divorced," Jisung said. Felix could hear the tone of Jisung's voice decline. He sounded sad. But his face soon turned dark, slowly setting the champagne down. He was looking across the long room.

"Something wrong?"

"No, I have to use the bathroom. I'll be back." Jisung gave a smile and quickly pushed through some of minhos family. Some were friends of family members who were on the guest list.

__________________

Yall gotta remember the title of the story is unrequited love