Character intro.

First story I write so bare with me, it really is good...or so everyone I know says, I'll appreciate it if you tell me what you think through the comments.
------------------------------
Caroline Lucerne is a 19 year old
girl, with beautiful golden brown hair and dark brown eyes, and a figure other girls would kill for even though she has a realy big appetite (she isn't fat and she doesn't starve herself , she was what people called perfect).

She had a normal life with normal teenage problems and normal friends...that was the image everyone around her would see but...in real life there was nothing normal about her, yep, not one inch, neither were her friends because they were all werewolves.

She didn't have what you called normal problems either because she was the Alpha of the largest, strongest and most respectable pack there is (pack Leviathan) , she is also the last descendent of the strongest blood line in the werewolf community, no one knows exactly what makes them the strongest but they are, she still hasn't found her mate but she often dreams about it.

Her parents died when she was 11 making her the youngest female Alpha in history.
------------------------------------------------------

Ian Pureblood is a 22 year old vampire, leader of the largest clan to ever walk on this earth(Clan Pureblood) .

He was a pureblood vampire which means he wasn't turned he was born, he ages slower than werewolves and lives longer, he would even live longer than that if he has found his mate but, oh well, all good things come to those who wait, although he always says to those who search for it.

He is very tall and decently muscular with jet black hair and eyes the color of the sky at midnight but when he is hungry or extremely mad then they turn into a blood red color.

What is about to come, no one has expected. Will there be love and would it be destined to last or will there be a war that will make many people pay the ultimate price.
------------------------------
Vote .
Comment.
And please be nice, first time and all.

If you notice any mistakes throughout the book then please point them out so the book will be mistake-free.

June 23-2015