Chapter thirty-five.

Caroline's P.O.V
As soon as we arrived to the clearing I was hit by the metallic smell of blood, I heard a growl next to me and when I looked I saw that it was Ian, his eyes blood red and his fangs extended with a smirk on his beautiful face, I ignored it for the time being because as long as he sucks the witches and not my pack then I really don't care.

I mind linked Eric and Danny to ask them where they were and if the pack was ready for the attack.

'I'm a tad bit busy at the moment Alpha!?' Eric yelled into my mind.

'Danny?' I asked looking around, my rage was building up by the second and I can't wait to let it explode on the people who caused this.

'The pack was training when the attack happened, they are ready but they're still tired from the training, and I'm near the border and Eric is somewhere in the middle' Danny answered, I growled at the fact that my pack was already tired but that only ment that the witches are now even with us, if we were at our full strength then they would stand only a slight chance.

I saw a witch muttering something and her gaze was directed at a kid no older then 12 years old and that's all it toke for me to explode, I ran at her full force cutting her concentration on the spell she was casting, with one swift move she was lying on the ground with a broken neck and no pulse, I looked back at the kid (I don't recognize him, he must be from Max's territory).

"Hey!?" I yelled, he looked at me with wide teary eyes, he looked
...dead.

I ran to him using my purebred speed (it's faster than normal werewolf speed and I rarely use it).

'What the hell are the kids doing outside the shelters Danny? I thought I told you to take them inside before I went out with Ian' I yelled at Danny through mind link while approaching the kid.

'I did!?' He yelled back, how is that possible? Did the kid run away?
"Hey" I said softly, "What's wrong? Why aren't you inside the shelters?"

"I-I can't find my sister, I-I think they toke her a-away from me" he said looking in the distance before his eyes widened "CHLOE!?" He yelled and started sprinting away from me and at the same time I heard a girl yell "CADEN!?", I turned into my wolf and ran to the little girl, Chloe, because I saw a vampire aiming to attack her, the witches got vampires too, great just great.

I pushed the girl away in the same time the vamp. attacked, I saved her but couldn't manage myself, I howled out in pain before turning back to my human form from the intensive pain, I looked up and saw the vamp. getting ripped to pieces by another vampire that was on our side, she looked at me with wide eyes, Fawn? Is that you? No, she looks more like Chris, did he have a sister?, I looked down and saw a silver knife pushed through my chest, AUCH!? Can anyone revive that stupid vampire so I can kill him myself? No? No one? I sighed, wow, I'm being sarcastic in my death bed...well death ground!

I sighed again, 'take the kids away Eric' I said in a weak voice through mind link.

"CAROLINE!?" I heard a familiar but distant voice yell, I looked up to see midnight blue, almost black eyes staring down at me, Ian, he quickly lied down next to me looking at my wound then at my face with wide/ worried, eyes, I have seen those eyes before!

"You're the guy in my dreams!" I said coughing out blood as soon as I was finished saying that sentence.

"Shhh!? Not a word Caroline!" Ian all but yelled at me, I looked up at him with sad eyes that were fluttering open and close now.

"NO!? Caroline keep your eyes open!? Don't you dare close them" he yelled tucking me closer to him and putting my head on his lap, everything was quite as if the whole war stopped to see what will happen to me and they probably did, but I already know what will happen.

I raised my hand and gently touched his cheeks, I said; "I love you Ian, never forget that" before darkness flooded my senses.

Ian's P.O.V
"Caroline, open your eyes please" and for the first time in my whole life, I cried.

She didn't respond, I listened closely but there was no heartbeat.

"I LOVE YOU! PLEASE DON'T GO" I yelled at her shaking her, hoping she would wake up, but it never happened.

All the wolves whimpered at the lose of their Alpha, my Caroline, but they all had a raging fire in their eyes that said they are ready to fight to their last breath in order to avenge their Alpha's death.
------------------------------
Do you want to kill me yet? Yes? No? Well the drama and major plot twists are still in the beginning!? Comment down below and don't forget to vote and follow.

P.S; next chapter is a bit long but has very important details that you can't miss.