Chapter twelve.

Fawn's P.O.V
I was walking next to Ian when his mind started to wander, it wasn't a first though, Ian always had stuff in his mind, I staied silent for a few seconds then my curiosity got the best of me so I tried to read his mind, it's harder to use it on a pureblood unless their guard is down and my brother's guard was always up, except for this one time and it got my curiosity to hit the roof.

        I started listening and heard him think about our abilities-I already knew all of this, I was five when he got his abilities-I was about to stop when I heard him thinking if he could use it on his mate...I was stunned to say the least, he found his mate and couldn't find enough time to tell me!, I thought I was his favorite person on this earth, OK, que teardrop.

Ian's P.O.V
        Uh no, she's crying, I can't believe I made her cry, I have to fix this...but how?!

        "I was going to tell you but I thought you would get mad when I reject her". As soon as I let that sentence out I regretted it because my heart started to ach at both the sound of my sister's sad sobs and the sight of her tear stained face and at the thought itself.

        "You're going to reject her..." Fawn was sobbing harder and louder now then suddenly her eyes turned red before she roughly shoved me; "NEVER have I EVER thought that my BROTHER was a SELF CENTERED BASTARD" she yelled angrily.

        "Listen, please calm down, I can explain" I said hurriedly, if vampire siblings start to fight especially us...well, you better leave the premises.

        "EXPLAIN?! EXPLAIN!? if you think you have a reasonable explanation, then by all means, explain!?"

        "She's a... she's a... can we please go somewhere more private?" I hissed looking at the people starting to eavesdrop.

        "No, I am NOT going anywhere till you tell me WHY!?"

        "PLEASE?!" I told her again and she finally agreed then went stomping her feet towards the beach where the sun was already rising.

        "She's a werewolf" as soon as that word was out I was met with a gasp before being pushed by Fawn onto the cold sand with her ontop of me.
------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
And don't forget to follow.

Guess what guys I have another story up and it's really good I hope you read and enjoy that story too, it's called A POTENTIAL CRIMINAL. OK, you can find it in my profile so please check it out I really have a good vibe about it oh and just because I'm starting a new story doesn't mean I'll stop doing this one sooo...see you next chapter.

September 13-2015.