Epilogue.

Caroline's P.O.V
        "Do you, Ian Pureblood, accept Caroline Lucerne as your Alpha and lawfully wedded wife, to love and to hold till death do you part?" Zach, Danny's father, asked. I didn't hold my breath in because I already know the answer, even if he didn't say  'I do' then he knows I'm gonna murder him.

        "I do" he answered, and I smiled.

        "And do you, Caroline Lucerne, accept Ian Pureblood as your leader and lawfully wedded husband, to love and to hold till death do you part?" Zach then asked me, I bit my lip and looked around at everyone but Ian and Zach.

        "C-Caroline!" Zach hissed, "Do you?!" By now Ian was staring at me with wide eyes.

        I tried to fight a smile, but the urge was to strong, I burst out laughing and clutching my stomach from the intensity of my laughter, "Yes, I do, ofcource I do, it was just an opportunity I couldn't miss, I mean, you should have seen all your faces!" I laugh even more when Ian huffs and looks away.

        "I should have known" Zach muttered to himself while shaking his head, "Now back to what we were doing" he clapped his hands, "What was next, what was next?"

        "Ah, yes, that who has an objection then state it or forever be silent" Zach said, he then muttered to himself, "or something of the kind".

        He didn't even wait 3 seconds before he started again before being interrupted by someone I haven't met before.

        "I OBJECT!?" He said, both me and Ian growled so loud that the birds in the nearby trees flew away.

        "A-and what might be your reason to s-stop this wedding?" Zach asked still shocked someone actually objected.

        "Caroline is mine and I will not allow her to marry another man" the mystery man said.

        Ian growled, and all my pack, and Ian's clan members that were invited stood up and were ready to attack when all of a sudden they froze, I froze to, it's like there was something paralyzing us, what the hell is he?!

        Everyone kept growling, but couldn't move a muscle.  He came closer and closer till he grabed my chin, Ian growled fiercely at that but mystery man just ignored him, and stared at my eyes as if they were the only thing he cared for, and the funny thing is, that I felt sparks fly from where he grabed me, what the-

        Then everything grew black.
------------------------------
        IT'S DONE!? Mates? Possible or Not? Has reached it's end, *wipe imaginary tears and bow*, do you guys want a sequel? I will do one if I get 20+ comments that I should do one, but for now I will post another book called Blue's story, it's a great story so do feel free to read it goodbye for now!