Chapter eleven.

Ian's P.O.V
Ester and Elena gave the girl who I knew too well and love to the moon and never back a glare, and I was ready to rip their heads, but stopped at the feeling of her soft hand intertwining with mine.

        "Please leave, we have business to attend to". Fawn, my kid sister, said emphasizing the word please, it wasn't a question it was an order, and one that should be followed. They finally left, then Fawn said; "You shouldn't rip one of our clan's member's head off just because I received a glare Ian."

        I know you're thinking 'how did she know?' But it's really because of her ability or power or whatever you want to call it, all pureblood vampires and their descendants have abilities that usually comes when they are 13, vampire years- ofcource-old, and it differs from one vampire to another, apart from the compulsion that all vampires, turned ones-like Elena and Ester-included have, though it is stronger with us than them, they can only compel humans while we can compel both humans and turned vampires alike.

        My sister's ability is to read minds, she can also put ideas in your head and make you think it's your ideas, she also has the ability to control a person but she still hasn't mastered that one to the max.

        While my abilities are a tad more complicated than the others, I got them when I was about 8 years old-five years earlier than everyone else- it is extremely rare for a pureblood to gain their ability before the age of twelve at least if not impossible, but I guess you can say that I always liked to be first in everything, I also have more than everyone else, my powers you can say.

        I have the power to control someones feelings, as in the physical ones raging from pain to pleasure from tolerable to intolerable. I can also control an electric current. Or the way a person moves or acts, I can also transport from one place to another but only if it is within range.

        All the pureblood vampires have one ability that can branch to three sub-abilities, while I have four different abilities that can branch into three others as in I have aprox. 12 sub-abilities..I wonder if I can use my abilities on my mate, that would be fun, I was pulled out of my thoughts by a gasp followed by;

        "You found your mate?!" Opps, I forgot to put my guard up, stupid mind reading ability!
------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
And follow.

September 13-2015.