Chapter four.

P.S I've changed Caroline's last name from Legato into Lucerne. So let the chapter begin now.
------------------------------------------------------
Caroline's P.O.V
"The wolves patrolling the border said they sighted something running near the border in the woods and when they got closer they caught the sent of vampi..."Eric (my beta) managed to say that much before I cut in yelling.

        "Vampires?! How dare they even think about coming that close to my territory! Have they lost their minds?!... Oh wait, they DON'T HAVE MINDS!!"

        "Please calm down Care, my head still hurts." muttered Danny (my third in command) "Besides it's not like they actually entered and to be quite frank we would of ripped there heads of if they did...or at least broke their necks."

        "Fine, but if there is another sighting then..." I was cut of by a pained howl in the distance telling me the vamps. entered my territory and attacked my pack members that were there, that got me fumming with rage and anger and a thirst for blood, the blood of those who hurt my family and the people I care about, so I bolted out of my house and shifted mid air into my wolf form that was a beautiful shade of silver with black at teh tips of my ears and muzzle and around my paws as if they were mittens.

        I charged to the border of my territory with Danny's black wolf with flecks of white here and there and Eric's brown and beige wolf hot on my trial.

        When I got there I was hit by a smell that made my stomach clench and wanting me to howl out in joy but I supresed that feeling as my pack was in danger at the moment, so I attacked the first vampire in my way.

        He was strong, I'd give him that, but not as strong as me so with one swift move I broke his neck knowing it wouldn't kill him but only stop him for an hour or two. I wasn't a killer even though I had thos slight urge to rip his head of because, one, he was my firs natural enemy...maybe next to Ashley, and two was cuz he was attacking my pack..but whatever.

        I moved to the second vampire by my left, who seemed to be in some sort of trance, and attacked, I got some blood out of him and when I smelt it I stopped, he flipped my wolf and was on top of me and he was staring down at me with midnight blue eyes that showed confusion and...anger? Then he said a word I was craving to hear all my life but sounded...wrong? Coming from his mouth.

        "Mate!?"
------------------------------------------------------
        Live.
        Vote.
        Comment.
        And follow.

     June 28-2015