Chapter twenty-two.

Caroline's P.O.V
I reached my border in record time, I was ready to rip the witch's throat out, to hell with the no killing rule I made, I was ready to help my pack and heal those who are injured, I was as ready as can be...if it wasn't for me being unable to inter my own territory.

"What the actual hell?" I muttered, with tears threatening to fall from my eyes because of the pained whimpers of my pack, my friends, my family.

No! I can't cry! I have to be strong for my pack, they need me, now is not the time to show weakness, with that in mind I furiously wiped the traitorous tears that managed to escape my eyes away then I tried to inter the pack again and again, banging my fists and feet agains the invisible force field keeping me out.

Nothing is working!? I let an all mighty roar of frustration and I can feel everyone in my pack whimpering because of the strength and sadness in my howl.

She's a really powerful witch if she was able to prevent an Alpha from entering their own territory, especially if that Alpha was me, but little did she know, she messed with the wrong Alpha.

I pushed myself from the field around my border and went to Max's pack, Alpha Max was always my rival but he rather called me his enemy, never have I thought or even dreamt that the salvation of my pack will ever be in his hands.

I reached his border in 5 minutes, I went right into it not caring if I was trespassing at the moment, I only had one thing I cared about now and that was that I must save my pack...at any cost.

I managed a few feet into the territory before I was surrounded by Mark (Max's beta) and Trevor (Max's third) and 5 other guys I have never seen before.

"C-C-Caroline?" Trevor stuttered.
"Hello T. Where's Max?" I asked in an icy calm tone that no one's ever heard out of my mouth before, causing Trevor, Mark and the rest of the guys to shiver.

"Right behind you". A new voice said.
------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
And follow.