Chapter thirty-six.

Ian's P.O.V
I carried Caroline's body away from the war field and hurried up to her room, I put her down on her bed gently, seeing her on it I remembered the first time we met..when I drank her blood then ran off, I regret drinking from her, not because she wasn't tastey because she was, but because she didn't allow me to, I looked back down at her, she looked as peaceful as she did that day but there was something wrong in this picture, she was covered in blood and wasn't breathing.

I will avenge her, no matter what it takes.

Meanwhile back in the battle feild, the pack link., (P.S, I'll explain that in the end of the chapter), (P.S.S, this is third person P.O.V)

'Beta Eric, what will happen to us now?' One of the warriors asked.

'It's hard to tell, without Caroline we are rogues and our land is endangered to be taken by other alphas' Eric answered with a grave tone.

'Not necessarily' Max said.

'What do you mean "not necessarily"' Danny asked.

'I'm an Alpha by blood, I can take over pack Leviathan, I know I can never be as great as Caroline and that's what I usually tell my mate bu-" Max started but got interrupted by Chase-one of the warriors- before he can finish.

'Are you saying that you used to tell your mate how great another female is? Have you gone mad?! Mates are crazy jealous when it comes to something like that!'.

'And they usually are out for blood afterwards' Eric butted in.

'But Cade wouldn't do such a thing!' Max defended.

'C-Cade? As in...' Chase said with wide eyes.

'Well...damn it all to hell!' Max exclaimed.

Ian's P.O.V
I walked down the stairs and to the clearing with a porpose, anyone to close to me tasted an inch of my wrath, whither vampire or witch though the vampires tried to steer out of my way knowing what I would do to them.

I would tear through a witch's throat and rip out a vampire's heart, soon I became a walking killing machine, I wasn't alone though, nooo, the wolves were out there full force to and at the head of them were those guys Caroline hanged out with alot, Danny and Eric, the witches noticed that they were losing lives to us at a fast pace so they came together and formed a protecting spell.

I tried to break through it to get to the witch that started all this, the witch that was the cause of Caroline and my parent's death, but to no use.

I tried using my transportation ability but to no avail, I just realized that my powers were heightened when Caroline was alive and now that she's gone, I'm not as strong.

I looked around and saw some of the vamps that were with the witches trying to blend into us in order to stay alive, but there was no way in hell would I allow that to happen, they were one of the reasons to Caroline's death and they will find the same fate!

I bounced at the closest traitor and ripped his throat out, leaving him on the ground to drown in his own blood, the witches eyes widened, I think one of there plans was just backfiring.

Soon we had countless bodies scattered all over the once green and healthy grass that is now a sick black and red from the blood that poured onto it.

"YOU!? You killed her! Get out so we can have our revenge on you" Danny yelled at the bitches.

One witch pushed through the rest and yelled at all of us with tears in her eyes, but why?, "it was her fault! She double crossed one of us so she deserves what she got!".

"NO! Caroline didn't double cross anyone, she left to attend to personal business but your pathetic friend was too power hungry that she didn't see what was right infront of her!?" Eric yelled.

The teen that yelled at us before got distracted when Eric came closer, I saw a flicker of fear and anger, "Y-You mean t-to say that Caroline di-didn't try to kill Cadence?" She whisper-yelled.

"She would never try to kill someone she just granted a stay in her home inless that person proved to be a threat and that good-for-nothing piece of shit only showed her real colors after Caroline was gone to do something outside the pack" Danny said looking furious, heck, I am too, I mean that witch lied to get her own kind on her side because she knew that she was at a wrong.

That witch looked livid now, she turned back in speed that was fast, even for a human, she looked straight at this Cadence chick.

"YOU LIED TO ME?!" She yelled more furious than even I could manage, what's her deal?

"Yes, but what deference does it make?" Cadence asked looking at the teen.

"CAROLINE IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU, WHY? WHY'D YOU DO IT?" The teen screamed and that's when that Max dude decided to make an appearance, "Cadence?! ".

Looking back to our group then back to Cadence the little witch had tears streaming down her face.

"You wouldn't have helped if you knew the truth and we need all the hands we have especially yours since you are one of the greats, and you brought this to yourself Max, and shouldn't you be happy? This pack is yours again" Cadence shrugged carelessly looking around.

To say that Max was furious would be an understatement too.

The teen-ignoring the livid Max- looked around at the rest of the witches, "Would you still help her after you knew that she was lying?" She asked.

One witch stepped up then said, "She only lied to you Silver, she lied because we needed you with us and not against us, you are stronger then 20 of us combined, we are your family, you should choose us over them but we know, we know that you would choose Caroline over us anyday, please Silver"

"Well count me out! Caroline was my friend, and now...now she's dead because of you" then she stepped out of the circle and into our lines performing her own protective circle around herself from and I could see the circle that was around the witches begin to flicker.

"SILVER!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Cadence yelled.

"Correcting the wrong I have done" Silver said before starting to mutter things, the witches all looked... scared? Then suddenly they all started screaming.

"ENOUGH!?" A voice yelled and everyone froze...that voice... but it can't be!?
------------------------------
Well...New character, Caroline has a witch friend? Or is it just a scam? And whatya know, Max's mate was the witch that attacked pack Leviathan and lead in Max losing his own pack. Comment, vote and follow.

Oh and to those who don't know 'pack link' is the mind link between the entire pack so everyone in the pack can hear it.

Holy cow! This chap is 1192 words! Wow!?