Chapter twenty-nine.

Caroline's P.O.V
I watched as dad took them all head on, Mom carried me and settled me behind her back. She got ready to run away but 5 men managed to maneuver around my dad and surround us, Dad was too busy to notice them because he was fighting off the other 10.

Mom bolted away with me still securely on her back, the men followed in their wolf form because mom was faster than them in their human forms, but one of them tackled us to the ground which led me to fall off mom's back and hit my head, mom growled at them when I screamed out causing my dad's attention to snap towards us, the brief moment of dad's distraction was beneficial to the rogues because one bit my dad's hind leg, one took to the mission of scratching my dad's tummy and back while another went for his neck, the other six were already killed.

"AHHHH" my mom screeched, I was soo focused on the immense pain in my head and what's going on with dad that I didn'tknow what was happening to mom. My dad snapped after hearing mom scream, he killed the three rogues around him in 8 seconds flat even through his injuries which was a clear indication that his wolf took over, as soon as he was done with the rogues around him he charged towards the ones surrounding me and mom, which only ment there were two of them because mom managed to kill 3 of them even if they ganged up on her before they managed to hurt her.

He killed them swiftly then landed next to me and mom before he shifted back to his human from the intense pain.

He was injured, Mom too, and they were lying next to each other with their fingers intertwined, I was crying heavily and I couldn't stop. I wouldn't stop.

"No!? Don't leave me!? Mommy?! Daddy?! Wake up...please...please wake up!" I said through my sobs and hiccups. Dad opened his eyes and looked at me with a sad smile, I could see through his eyes that he was broken, I didn't know why till I heard only two heartbeats; his...and mine.

"NO! Mommy you can't leave...wake up...wake up NOW". I said using my Alpha tone, she usually would scold me for using it on her or Danny and Eric, and at the moment I wouldn't mind if she did, I just want her to open her eyes.

I saw dad'seyes flutter open and close, "No...not you too daddy, please don't go...please don't leave me alone" I whispered with tears in my eyes.

Dad opened his eyes abit then wipped my tears away with his fingers.

"Take care, Caroline... Take care of yourself and the pack since I no longer can" then he closed his eyes and I cried for hours to come, this was the last time I see his or mom's eyes ever again, I was now an orphan... an eleven-year-old Alpha orphan.
End of memory.
------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
And follow.