Chapter seventeen.

Caroline's P.O.V
I was thinking of a way to get the boys back home where they belong, no one dared to interrupt my thoughts, today was the first time I used my Alpha tone since I was named Alpha after all and to top it all up I threw one of the pack members out soo..yeah, you wouldn't want to be in the same room as me today.

Someone approached me so I looked up in annoyance but quickly changed it to confusion when I realized that I didn't know this person.

"Um, can I help you?" I asked hoping she wasn't a lost human but then I caught her scent, definitely not a human...how the hell did she pass the border guards?
"No, it is I that can help you". The woman in black said. Ugh, great, a witch, snob much?! I then remembered what my father said about witches;
"They can not be trusted, those witches and wizards, they are always after power, if they cannot have it from someone they will turn another person against them.."he then looked at me straight in the eye then said; "there will be a time when they are to be trusted but now is not that time, you can trust only a handful at the moment but when you are older and happily mated then that is the time when witches and wizards can be taken by their word".

"I've heard about your predicament, I can help with that, I can set a protecting charm on your pack and I can even go into war with you against Clan Pureblood". The witch said, I have a feeling I can't trust her.

I raised an eyebrow at her then said; "And what makes you think I want war?"
"It is the only way for you to get those fle-I mean friends back" she said with confidence.
"And what do you gain out of helping me in a war that has no base?" I asked still wondering the real reason behind her wanting to help me AND go into war.
"You can say we have a mutual intrest" suddenly I felt this cold sensation run through my body and down my spine that told me she was lying, I inherited this abilityfrom my mother.

I took a deep breath, I really do hate when someone is lying to me. "Well, can you tell me what this mutual intrest is?" I asked trying to figure out why she would lie at me.

"I know your secret" she replied totally dodging my question, when she said that a warm sensation filled my body telling me she just said the truth.
------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
And follow.

       September 26-2015.