Chapter twenty-one.

Ian's P.O.V
"I need help" she said "and sadly, I need your help, it's too dangerous to bring my allies into this and frankly I don't think they're strong enough, so that leaves me and you".

I was stunned, no, stunned wouldn't even start to describe it, "You need help? F-From me?" I said then narrowed my eyes at her, "And why would I do that?", she was about to answer when suddenly her eyes seemed to get clouded, she must be mind linking someone, it's kind of cool having a way of communication that doesn't run out of battery or has an annoying voice that says 'out of service' but then again I would hate the constant voices in my head, I would probably try to stab it.

Suddenly she was up and running out of the meeting room, when I finally got past the initial shock, I was running after her. As soon as she was out of the house she shifted into her black and silver wolf and ran. I tried to keep up but she was faster than me...but how? Werewolves and Vampires are equally as fast, and I'm a leader just as she is an Alpha, this shouldn't be possible.

Caroline's P.O.V (a few minutes ago)
I was about to answer Ian'squestion when Danny mind linked me, he sounded panicked and I couldn't understand a word he was saying.

'Danny, calm down. I don't get what you're saying' I said slowly in hopes to calm him down.

'Witch...Eric...Boys...Help...You...Come' He said all to fast I only got a few words out.

'DANNY! Calm down and tell me what happened!' He took a deep breath before saying;
'The witch somehow knew your plan so she wanted to attack you but Eric was in her way and tried to stop her but she cast a spell on him and 15 other boys, they'reall in critical condition, no one can move them and we need your help. You have to come NOW!'

By the end of his mini rant I was out of the meeting room and out of the house, I changed into my wolf mid air, not caring if I ripped my light blue tank top and navy blue jeans, nor caring about Ian that is trying to catch up to me, only caring for the safety of my pack and teaching that witch a leason.
------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
And follow.