Chapter fourteen.

Chris's P.O.V
I couldn't sleep all night, I kept thinking of the territory we broke into then broke out, still thinking how did Ian run away from the pack's Alpha, I think her name was Caroline, the only reason I knew her name was because I overheard the guards talking about her, how proud they were of her, blah, blah, blah.

I've heard rumors about her,as all vampires have, but I never thought I'd actually meet her and let me tell you she is every ounce as strong as the rumors say she is, if not stronger, my neck still hurts from when she broke it as soon as she arrived the scene, I'mactually shocked we all got out with nothing but-previously- broken necks, so another rumor about her was true
-she doesn't kill no mater how much she wants to, though she would make you regret giving her the urge to kill you.

I decided to walk around our land's border just to blow some steam out, but when I got to the border I scent something that shouldn't be around here; Werewolves.
They were patrolling OWR border, watching us, studying us, they were planning something and from what I can tell there were about 10 wolves and I'm 99% sure that they're from pack "Leviathan", the pack we previously broke into.

I have to find Ian, I have to tell him. I cought his scent nearby so I sped my pace, they can be planning to attack at any moment, I was in such a hurry to get to Ian that I didn't notice this beautiful angle with brown hair and brown eyes until I bumped into her, the momentum catching her off guard that she fell down and our lips accidentally brushed causing electric shocks to pass through my whole body starting from my lips.

I was suddenly pulled of the beauty infront of me by a fuming Ian...I'm screwed, I thought to myself.

"What the hell Chris, I thought we were friends, who do you think you are to act that way towards my SISTER" Ian yelled, yep I am definitely screwed, then he punched me "I've never done that to YOUR sister". He said before delivering another punch "I'venever done that to Cleo" and just before he delivered another punch, his sister, Fawn, -I heard alot about her but I never reallu did meet her, Chris was over protective that way-, stepped infront of Ian and put her hands on his chest "Calm down Ian, he's my mate" she said softly, but me and Ian both can sense the underling excitement, and that got him to stop after a few deep breaths, "OH, well sorry about that then Chris, you know how it is, anyways, anything you wanted to tell me?" He said after completely calming down, ok, here goes nothing; "I think pack Leviathan is planning an attack..."
------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
And follow.

    September 17-2015.