Chapter eight.

Caroline's P.O.V
"You are a puppy compared to me," I said and smiled when I saw her smile drop and be replaced by anger, then I continued saying: "I am the fire and you are the ASH that is left behind from my heat and
brightness," I've been chanting that sentence ever since fifth grade "that won't change change until you stop challenging me at the right to lead, this is my family's pack, MY pack, always has been always will be." Ok, so now I think you're saying, wow, didn't know Caroline was such a bitch, but you don't know the whole story but let me enlighten you :

A 10 year old Caroline's P.O.V
I was standing infront of my locker thinking of my upcoming training to become Alpha, we usually start training at the age of ten and I just celebrated my tenth birthday last week, no one knows I'm the future Alpha of the biggest pack 'Leviathan' -besides Eric and Danny that is- and when I asked my dad why he said; "People are greedy my dear Caroline, you will not be safe as they will stop at nothing to get power, not even killing a child". I took what he said to heart.

Suddenly I was pushed, and roughly might I add, to my locker, I spun around to see a girl with wavy blonde hair that reached just bellow her elbow, what was her name again? Amber, Allie, Andy..

"Hey Ashley!" said a boy around 11 or 12 while dropping his hand on Ashley's -so that's her name- shoulder before continuing; "I see you've found a new pray, well I'll leave you to it then"he said winking at me..wait! What? I stared at his retreating form before being pushed again, by a yelling Ashley, I think she was saying "eyes here bit-" I pushed her before she can finish, what can I say, I hate being called that.

"Stay out of my way and I'd stay out of yours, now if you'll excuse me I am going to pretend I have better things to do and leave." I said before trying to leave...key word, TRYING.

"Now you listen here, ok"Ashley said "I am the princess of this school and you are but a mere servant for me, got that?, good, cuz there is more; I am the future luna of this pack, they say that Alpha Aaron and luna Almira have a girl that they are ashamed of and that's why they hid her and when she comes of age I will challenge her and I will win then the first thing I would do is make you and her my personal maids, or better yet, I'd banish her so she becomes nothing but a rough".
------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
And follow.

   September 10-2015.