Chapter six.

Hi guys, there will be bold text in the story which is Ian talking to his vampire so dont get confused.
---------------------------------------------------
Caroline's P.O.V
I went to my room with the guy being carried by two of my warriors, and told them to put him on the couch and tie him up, when they were done they left and I went to bring cold glass of water to wake the vampire up but when I got there and saw my very comfortable bed, it was as if it was calling to me, so I thought 'Oh, to heck with it, I really do need my sleep, maybe I can just take a small nap, until the vamp wakes up at least.' So I put my head on my very alluring pillow before the darkness engulfed me.

Ian's P.O.V
I woke up with a huge headache and a burning sensation in my neck that could only indicat to a, once, broken neck. I can't believe it, that bitch actually broke my neck.

I tried to get up but I was restrained by something, when I looked at my hands and legs I was tied up by iron chains--cute, they think that can hold me down--so after I broke the chains I looked around and noticed I was in a bedroom...her bedroom! I was stunned but then I noticed her on the bed.

I got up ready for a fight but she didnt move--was she sleeping?! Is she crazy to sleep with a vampire in her room? Does she take no precautions? I could kill--wait, I should kill her, she did break my neck after all, Yes, but she didn't kill you, Sure, but that still isn't a reason for me not to kill her, Look inside your heart, how would you feel if you killed her?, Well I think I'd feel...wait, I have a heart? Since when? I don't know, but she can give you one, I don't really think I want one!?

I was so into my internal battle with my vampire that I didn't notice her wake up until she was on me with her hands around my neck, then she said: "This is the second time I wake up today because of someone...you better have a really good excuse or you're as dead as a corpse...if you aren't one already."
"You think your tiny hands are enough to stop me?" I said, Even though I think her hands are perfect, Shut up-- I flipped us so it was the other way around, me on top of her with my hands around her neck--before extending my fangs and my eyes turning red, "I'm going to enjoy this" I said seeing her eyes widen before swooping down for the kill.
-----------------------------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
Oh and I have decided to stop here for the time being and I'm only going to continue if I get at least 10 votes.
It's only 10 so please don't hesitate.

July 2-2015