Chapter ten.

Ian's P.O.V
My bed was groaning by midnight, I kept rolling on it to get some sleep but the events of today were not helping, everytime I close my eyes, images of her pop up and the tast of her blood lingered at the back of my throat.

After a few more minutes of tossing around I gave up on the idea of catching some sleep tonight, and it's all because of that annoying hound, I didn't even know her name, ugh this is soo annoying. I got out of bed and started to wander my territory, making sure everything was going OK.

It wasn't long before my mind started wandering to HER again. This is soo frustrating, I don't want her as my mate but at the same time I do? Why don't I give it a shot? It can't hurt anyone and if they ask I'd just say she's my own walking bloodbank...my own juicy and tasty bloodbank...my own...my own...MINE...OH snap out of it Ian, if you keep thinking that way then you might just go crazy...if you aren't already that is, I practically yelled at myself.

I was so into my thoughts that I didn't sence Elena and Ester coming until I felt two soft hands that could easily hide the fact that behind them were two rough personalities.

"It's been a long time hasn't it Ian?" Elena said in a soft and gental voice when she wasn't anything close to soft and gental, and I couldn't help but think bitterly; 'not long enough'.

"Yes, a century, wasn't it?" I asked with a fake smile.

"More or less, but anyway, I was thinking why don't we go somewhere private and have a little fun?" Ester said, and I almost cringed at the thought-and to bad for me-images continue.

"Or we can just skip the private part and have our fun here," Elena said with what I think was a seductive drowl in her opinion when it actually sounded like the sound of a dyeing cat.

I was just thinking of a way to get out of this predicament when a soft voice said; "Leave him alone girls, he has better things to do then you".

And I couldn't help the real and genuine smile to leave my lips...god how I loved her.
------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
And don't forget to follow.

September 12-2015.