Chapter eighteen.

Caroline's P.O.V
She knew my secret?! I'm pretty sure thats code for something, I mean...I have a lot of secrets, who doesn't? , but I was afraid if she knew one of my big secrets, like Ian being my mate or the secret of my parents or the way they died, I've never told anyone how they died, only two people know how because they were there.

"If you don't want your secret to be out in the wild then I suggest you help me achieve my goals". I knew I couldn't trust her.
"What is this secret you are blackmailing me by?" I asked.
"The one you dare not speak, the one buried deep within your heart". She said, well duh, that is practically the definition of a secret, stupid, dumb, obvious, good for nothing riddle.

"Don't make me hurt you, just tell me what the damn secret you are talking about is so we can both move on with owr lives". I said getting irritated with each passing second.
"Don't threaten me, child. I'm the one doing the threatening here" I could just make her tell me but my dad always said, 'the world isn't ready for a person like you, Care, so don't show them what they're missing out on, not yet anyway'.

"Fine, if you want war, then war is what you'll get". I stated simply though my tone screamed run.

She grinned at me before saying; "That's what I thought". I guess she didn't get the double meaning behind my words, I'm starting to think she was Ashley's replacement for me to channel all my hatered and frustration at.

I called someone outside my door to take the witch to one of the guest rooms in my mansion-there was no way in hell I would let her be staying at the pack house, I don't trust her and she might be deranged and might threaten my pack members-and before she left I told her; "I'd be busy for the rest of the day so please don't come looking for me, if you really need me then inform one of the pack soldiers and I'll be there as fast as I can". She gave me a small nod before leaving.

As soon as I stoped hearing her footsteps I got a back bag out of my closet and put a few clothes in it. I wasn't afraid that she might have put a spell on me or any of my things because it was nearly impossible for even the greatest of witches or wizards to spell a purebred wolf or a pureblood vampire, let alone an Alpha purebred. I got out of my territory -leaving Eric in charge- then shifted and began my 30 minute journey.

'Clan Pureblood' here I come.
------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
And follow.

September 27-2015.