Chapter sixteen.

I've noticed that I didn't put up a pic of Ashley yet so her it is on the side!
-------------------------------
Caroline's P.O.V
"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" I yelled barging through a door I knew Ash was behind.

"Ordering pack members AND threatening them".

I woke up for the second day in a row early in the morning and this time I was angrier than yesterday because of the reason that woke me up, I was awakened by the yelps of 10 of my pack soldiers through mind link when I asked where they were, only one answered and he said that they were outside the border of 'clan pureblood', said Ashley ordered them to stay there or else she'd make their lives a living hell and that's when everything went blank, when I tried to link him again it was no use. That was Ashley's last straw.

"Out, I want you out, out of my house, out of my pack, out of my life!?" I yelled at Ash, and oh the nerves this girl has to dare to defy me in one of my cranky days, Dave, the packs lunatic isn't as crazy as to anoy me on one of my cranky days.

"They were just pity omegas, the lowest rank in the pack...so what if they were kidnapped or killed for all I care, it was all for the best of the pack...you see, this is the difference between us, I am ready to take risks for this pack while you won't even kill those leaches that penetrated owr territory yesterday...and now you want to throw me out because of the filthy omegas?" Ash said defiantly. When she finished saying that Eric and Danny came infront of me to stop doing what they knew I would do, to stop me from doing something I'd regret, little did they know I won't regret a thing.

'Remember what dad said' I thought to myself...

Uno...dus...tre...I'M GOING TO RIP HER THROAT OUT!!!

I lounged at her but was pushed back by Eric and Danny.

"We...need...help...here".Danny said while struggling to keep a hold on me, soon I was pushed to a wall by six other men besides Eric and Danny, then Ash laughed saying;"You are pathetic, your parents, the greatest Alpha and anonymous Luna would have been proud, their daughter restraint by eight men to stop her from killing a pack member".

"You are no longer a pack member," I said with a quarter of my Alpha tone that I barely ever use and with soo much hate in my tone, she just pushed some very dangerous buttons here,
"You are a rouge and you're officially trespassing" I said as the boys let me go because I told them I'm fine through mind link.

"You have five minutes to leave before we hunt you down". When I finished she gave me one last dirty look before she ran away knowing I meant business. "Now, how are we going to get our friends back?" I asked to no one in particular.
------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
And follow.