Chapter two:

Caroline's P.O.V
I shot out of my bed in a cold sweat, it took me a few minutes to register where I was and when I did I was confused, this was the third time I dreamt that dream this month, a million question went through my mind....who is he? Why do I keep dreaming about him? Why do I feel the urge to meet him? What...
BANG!

        I was pulled out of my thoughts roughly by that loud bang, so I did what anyone in my place would do, I went to investigate, and once I was down stairs I saw Eric, my childhood friend, clutching his sides on the floor laughing his head off and when I looked at the other side of the living room I saw why...

        On the floor lying unconscious with whipped cream on his face and hand, blood seeping from his head and fist, was Daniel, Danny for short, (also one of my childhood friends.)

        I ran to Danny's side and shot a death glare to Eric who was still laughing, and tried to wake Danny up, he woke up with a groan and I started checking his head and hand which were already healing, because, you see, me and almost everyone I know is a werewolf, we heal pretty fast and age pretty slow, you see we reach the age of 19 like humans do but then we age one human year every 20 years so we don't die early unless it's not a natural cause, and we even age 1 year every 100 years if we meet our mates.

        Anyway I got up and went to Eric, who is still, by the way laughing, and whacked him on the head which finally led the laughter to stop and make him look up at me with the best puppy eyes he can master and say:
        "What was that for, Care?"

        "For hurting Danny AND waking me up at..."I searched for the clock and omce I found it I whacked him on the head again.
        "It's 5:30am, what the hell is wrong with you?!

        He shrugged while rubbing his head then turned serious all of a sudden before saying:
        "There's something you really need to know".

        Uh,Oh-Eric is never serious and when he is...Well nothing good can come out of it.
----------------------------------------------------
        Live.
        Vote.
        Comment.
        And follow.

     June 27-2015