Chapter seven.

AUTHOR TO THE RESCUE!? I know you waited for a long time and I thank you very much, NOW THE CHAPTER YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.
------------------------------------------------------
Ian's P.O.V
As soon as I made contact tasting her blood in my mouth, I could have sworn I died and went to heaven, I willed myself to let go before I get addicted, it felt like an eternity before I actually managed to stop when infact it was only a few minutes, it was as if she mixed her blood with mouthwatering ingredients to make it taste a million times better...SHIT! I thought pacing the floor, I have to get out of here, that was the last thing I thought before speeding to the dungeons to free my friends.

Caroline's P.O.V
HEAVEN! Thats what went through my mind when he bit me, I know it's wronge but it felt soo good soo...right? It was pure ecstasy-to feel his lips on my neck-.

        I felt empty, lost, when he pulled back, I wanted...more? I wanted to pull him back? Stupid mate bond, making me feel things I would never feel if it was with someone, anyone else. I was in a state of shock, I was completely frozen to the floor, I couldn't even follow nor comprehend when he left in a blur using his hightened senses.

        I was informed by mind link that the vampires ran away. I sighed after I blocked the mind link then just climbed up my bed to catch up to much needed sleep and the lose of blood was not helping... 'This day can't get any weirder' I thought placing my head on the pillow and waited for the darkness to eat me...but noooo, I had to much work as Eric so kindly informed me while breaking down my door which got me really cranky, more than I already was...

        The day has finally ended and so has the drama left behind by the vampires, I was soo happy...for like 5min. Danny informed me that there has been a search party looking for the vamps. from earlier today and that they have found them, and came back all mad and cranky, said they wouldn't tell anyone but me why.

        For the forth time today, I got out of bed, and went downstairs to see the wolves that came back and to my great joy and happiness, not the sarcasm, Ashley Crawford AKA my mortal enemy was there, and she was...smiling, great, she must have found something she thinks she can rub up my face, ugh how I hate her.

        "I found something very important but I won't tell you till you admit that I am the best and prettiest one in this pack". She said with a smug look on her face, here we go again...stupid pup.
------------------------------
        Live.
        Vote.
        Comment.
        And follow.
Oh, and guys, you should vote on every chapter not just one, for example; if you vote on this chapter only then I will have only one vote, but if you vote on the other chapters aswell then I will have... lets say eight votes from one person.

        September 10-2015