Chapter nine.

10 year old Caroline's P.O.V
The whole time she was saying that I got mader and mader so by the time she was done and let the last word out I was ready to explode but remembered another advice my father said, he said: "Never let your anger get the best of you, count to five in any language then act, it is not good for an Alpha to explod."

So I did what he said and counted to five in Spanish, Onu...Dus...Tres...Cuatro...Cuatro...ok I forgot what five is but whatever, I'm calm now.

I thought of a quick comeback and found one, I took her hand then shaked it while saying:
"Congratulations, but you see.." I let go of her hand before continuing, "you are a princess as you so bluntly remarked while I am already a queen, and if you think for one second that you can challenge the future ALPHA of this pack AND win then you are clearly delusional." By the end of my comeback Ashley was stuttering and struggling to find a comeback; "I..if..h-who..d-do..you think you are?" she finally managed to say and I gave her a smirk.

"I am the fire and you are the ASH that is left by my heat and brightness, you have to admit you fell right into that one." I just managed to say before she jumped me.

We fought for about 2 minutes before I accidentally used a teny tiny bit of my Alpha tone that got all of the weres. around us to submit including Ash, yeah, I think I'll call her that from now on.

Present Caroline's P.O.V
So after that do you still think I'm a bitch? , yeah, didn't think so. Well stupid Ash that never learns from her mistakes decided to challenge me, again.

I accepted like all the other time and she shifted into her wolf but I decided to take her on in human form, this was my favorite shirt after all. Her wolf was a dirty blonde, she was small compared to my wolf, like, VERY small, ofcource she was, I was a purebred and an Alpha after all.

She bounced after growling and I didn't take long to pin her down and order her to shift and submit then she said two words that got my heart to skip a beat; 'Clan Pureblood'.
------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
And follow.

September 11-2015.