Chapter twenty-four.

Eric's P.O.V
It's been about half an hour since Care left the territory leaving me incharge but ever since she left I've been having this really queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach telling me something was wrong or that something bad was about to happen, and my gut is usually never wrong.

I didn't want to mind link Caroline so as to not worry her over what is probably nothing but my wolf kept growling and snarling at me demanding me to call his Alpha, that never happened before, you see our wolves are usually quite and rarely talk to us unless it's about their mate or a near death threatening matter.

Guessing it's the later of the two I was about to mind link Caroline when that snub witch came barging into Caroline's office, where I was currently in.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?" The witch hissed, like full on hissed! Like a snake!

"Why are you here? The Alpha hates people in her office unannounced" I yelled at the creep infront of me.

She scoffed before repeating;
"Where is she?"

"She has pack business elsewhere, why do you want her?"

"That bitch! She thinks she can double-cross me!" She said furious.I growled at her for disrespecting my Alpha, but begore I knew what was happening I'm on the ground coughing and gasping for air, feeling as if my organs are being crushed.

A few people came in to check on me, I couldn't really tell how many from the excruciating pain, but they all soon fell beside me, some unconscious and others coughing out blood like me...Damn witch hexed us.

"Y-you're n-not get-ting away with th-this" I managed to cough out "Caroline will m-make you pay".

"Oh I have no doubt in that pup, all she has to do is find a way to inter the territory first" I was confused at first, not understanding what she meant by that until I heard an angry and pained howl in the distance, she cast a spell on the border line so Caroline can't get in!... All hell will break lose when Caroline gets here, she would be furious, infact, that would be an understatement, just as that thought went through my head I felt a wave of energy come through me... Caroline just made the pack bigger, meaning she just challenged an alpha and won, also meaning our pack is larger so the witch's spell has just been provoked, Ready or not witch, you're in for it.
------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
And follow.