Chapter thirty-one.

Ian's P.O.V
I burst through the door of Caroline's mansion's infirmary looking for my mate, seeing nothing but red now. I followed her sent till I arrived infront of huge double oak doors, pushing it open I saw her on a large bed looking so peaceful, if it wasn't for her heartbeat and the rise and fall of her chest I would've thought she was dead.

I took a step into the room to only be pushed back by a guy I didn't even notice was in the room till now.

"Step back Vampire, I won't let you come closer to my Alpha" the guy growled.

He's trying to keep us from our mate, KILL HIM, Damian growled at me, 'Gladly' I growled back. I pinned the guy by his throat on the wall opposite of the door where I was standing a few minutes ago.

"Put him down Vampire" a voice behind me growled, I snapped my head back to the direction of the voice, ready to kill anyone who is dumb enough to stand between me and Caroline and rip their throat out, I growled at him dropping the guy infront of me down and stalking towards him, he's the same guy that was onstage, the TIC I'm presuming and the guy behind me is probably the beta since the power radiating off of him was stronger then the TIC.

"You will not keep me from what is MINE" I growled at him, then he growled at me; "She isn't YOURS"

"Ian, Calm down". Chris said stepping infront of me and the TIC with Fawn next to him. I growled at both of them; "Get out of my way" I didn't care if they were my friend and sister, they were in my way from getting to Caroline so they are now enemies as well.

"Just shut up! I'm trying to have some peace" a voice muttered from the bed causing all our heads to snap towards it, I was beside her in a breath of a second holding her hand and feeling the sparks ignite and shoot through me. All the people present in the room growled, the wolves at me and my friends at them.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?!" Caroline said getting up and resting her back at the headboard, then she looked at me then our intertwined hands.

"What are you doing in my house Ian?" She asked me still staring at our hands with wide eyes.

"You know him?!" The guy who stopped me from getting to her side first, the beta i think asked bewildered, "And you're not breaking his neck yet?!" The other one asked just as confused.

I was about to growl at them when she sighed then gave my hand a reassuring squeeze-whether it was to assure me or her I couldn't tell- "Danny...Eric...This is Ian...My mate".
------------------------------
Live.
Vote
Comment.
And follow.