Chapter thirteen.

Ian's P.O.V
Fawn was...hugging me? OH great, my own sister feels pity for me, I don't want pity, I mean it isn't that bad, that mutt was actually pretty, but I didn't want a hound as a mate, I would be laughed at.

        "This is great". Fawn said...wait, what was great? Was it rejecting my mate? Or that I had a were. for a mate? Or maybe I just didn't hear her well!? So I blinked twice before saying; "Sorry, I don't think I heard you correctly, did you just say that this situation is great?"

        "Yes it is! How old is she? What's her name? When can I meet her? Wow, I've always wanted a puppy". Fawn said so fast that if I didn't have enhanced hearing abilities then I'm sure that would have sounded like a huge mumbo jumbo of words.

        "Well, my dear sister, I am sorry to inform you that I have no answer for any of your questions, and she is anything BUT a puppy, I have seen her wolf and it is
H.U.G.E." I said.

        "Soo, what is her ranking? If you say you don't know the answer to that then you are officially blind in my eyes". Fawn rambled, she was soo cute when she rambled.

        "She's an Alpha...I think." I said the last part more to myself than to Fawn, but ofcource she heard.

        "You THINK?! What do you mean you THINK?" Before I can answer she went on so I just closed my mouth.
        "Wow, an Alpha, for my brother..That means Weres. and Vamps. will finally come together" my sister always had this daydream that there will be peace between the two of owr species and now she thinks I'm the missing jigsaw piece...I'M DOOMED. I was about to tell her to come down of her cloud but she cut me again causing me to clamp my mouth shut, I'm pretty sure by now I look like a damn fish out of water gasping for air.

        "I wonder who my mate will be...I can't wait for him any longer...I want him NOOOWWWW...Iaaan go find my mate for me Pleeeaaasssee" she whined, I was about to answer when someone came running to us and accidentally bumped into my sister causing her to fall on the ground with him ontop and their lips to accidentally brush.

WHAT THE HELL?!
-------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
And follow.

    September 14-2015.